Vehicle Speed Sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i went to another place and picked one up out of a manual 92 teg. It was exactly what i had in before so i have my speedometer and vtec again B)

I thought the 4 door one would work too, but when it was actually in and all hooked up, it was about a half of an inch to short and wasnt going into the speedometer. As for the cable from the automatic 90 hatch, that one stuck through about an extra 2". So anyone who has a swapped hatch, one from a 90-93 integra fits perfect...

well guys i found the problem. My cable snapped. I knew it wasnt my VSS. Unfortunately i already baought a cable and VSS for 25 bucks. Will the speedo cable from the integra B18A1 fit my B18A2? All i have is the cable though, not the plastic covering. HELP? Can i pull the cable from a another crx dx?

well your motor is inconsequential..its your tranny that matters. however since it is still a cable speedo tranny, u can use any 5spd crx or integra.

i cant remember if the integra was 5 speed or not but i do have the cable. Not the plastic over the cable. just the bare cable. Also i just came from trying to pull the speedo cable froma 88 dx. it wouldnt budge. All i had were hands so i tryied yanking it.i failed.

Back