VeilSide Honda S2000 For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It look slike he ws going for all show and he did a damn good job of it if you ask me. veilside makes some pretty extreme kits but most of them look tight. He did a quality job of putting it on. A little TLC under the hood and you could have show and go. I personally like to have a little bit of both.

Just my 2cents

you know what, i think the guy has the same cd player as me

Originally posted by timEspeed@Dec 23 2002, 02:21 PM
S2k's are rice straight off the showroom floor...
Their for girls and fags...
No offense to ne1 that owns one
I just hate 'em (the car that is)

Girls car haha...my wife could out drive you in her clio,in that thing,you wouldn't have a chance.

minus the wing that car looks pretty sick to me. Obviously he DOES care more about looks, alot of people do. All in all I would say looks wise that car gets a 9!!!

I would give it a 7...10 becuase it's an S2K, then subtract 3 for the body kit, rims, and wing.

the guy deserves to be bitchslapped for what he did to that car
pimpslap.gif
he took a sweet looking car like the S2000 and made it look like shit.... that body kit sucks ass... i dont give a fuck who makes it it ruined the lines of that car ... the whole reason the S2000 looks so good is because it has smooth sleek lines... this thing has fucked up shit jutting out all over the fuckin place... a lowered CX hatch on stock 2001 EX wheels w/ hubcaps looks better than that bullshit

the car looks sick and all but i think to much show for me i like th clean look but thats just me. but all in all the car looks show car condition and the erector set wing has to go but al least he didnt go f&f style with chinese bs on the side lol :D but the car look reall good i think but he shouldve invested in some hp and as for being a girls car i wouldnt think your car is probally much better.

Originally posted by tommyxnguyen@Dec 23 2002, 10:32 PM
nikka wanna keep dat bad boi jdm....shiet looks awesome...yall jus sayin its girlie and ugly cuz yall jealous.

We need an illiterate translator to aisle 7 please, an illiterate translator to aisle 7.

Back