Venom 400

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, yea i figured as much

situation is i got one for free, and was gonna hook it up just to see if i noticed any diffrence, my guess would be no but we'll see...

Hey why not hook it up for the hell of it.

I think the Venom 400 works just like those Jet piggybacks. If so then you can turn it off when you are driving normally.

. . .should be good for a 10hp gain at the most.

Quoted post[/post]]
it wastes your money.... like every other venom product...

I have the adjustable cam gears and they work well, I don't think they were a waste of my money. We need to get B laid he rips on everything except Volk's and Uberdata or is it Crome now or are you back to Hondata with the S300 being out now? Sorry I am not contributing to this thread I have no idea about the Venom 400.

Hondata r teh 1337......crome's pretty good from what i hear. B does sound sexually frustrated though...I think HS should chip in and buy him a hooker. Who knows, he might get julia roberts.

The Venom 400 does nothing but cheat your computer into thinking the throttle is open more than it really is- so it tricks your ECU into operating at a higher load point on the fuel map then normal- so you get the illusion of having more power at partial throttle. It does absolutely nothing at full throttle. Hell, read Venom's own documentation- it even tells you that it does nothing at full throttle.

Just mash the gas pedal faster. You'll get the same result as the 400 unit.

Yes, you could do that- but you would actually gain power at full throttle. The Venom 400 won't advance you at full throttle, but advancing your base timing will actually show an increase in max power.

Back