Venum400 worth it or no?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mspeedyb

Has anyone bought a venum 400 and ran it on their civic’s yet? I have been reading about this thing from the venom cites and ebay ect. But never see any user complements about this thing. Is the 25% hp increase BS? Cause I doubt just adding a venom 400 to a sohc motor bone stock will throw out fuel and air curves to produce 25% or even 15%more hp on your little civic. Who’s used them? Am I wrong by not believing every add I see in magazines and websites about this thing?

:p Yay or nay to the venum 400 plug and play :worthy:

My understanding is that they fiddle TPS so that the ECU thinks you're at WOT when you aren't. Why anyone would want to do this, I don't know. If that sounds like something you'd like to pay a lot of money for, be my guest. ;)

that thing sucks i runa shop with a dyno and the car made 2hp and 5lbs extra all between 6500 and 7200 the suck for the money.

get a greddy e-manage. same price plus stand alone capabilities. I heard A guy with a turbo probe say it was a good deal but factory turbo has diff setup then N/A.But then again he didn't know what a boost controller was so...?

yeah dude i concur with the above statements- all venom does is make the car think you have the gas pedal pushed down further then it is...giving the feeling of the car being quicker- the best thing you can do is push the gas further down

Back