Verizon officially gets iphone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cowon/JetAudio, Sandisk, etc are pretty good. If I were to get another MP3 player it'll probably be a Cowon.

I like iTunes because management is a little easier; though initially I didn't like it(prefered Winamp) but it grew on me. I also like iTunes Store because I've been able to find hard-to-find songs on there. I use iTunes for my iPod only, nothing else.

+rep.
i fucking hate that program.
only deal with it because i cant find something better to replace the ipod with yet.
wish there was a droid mp3 player.

i know, its horrible. ive been contemplating picking up some sort of a cheap mp3 player to replace my shuffle.

itunes is the WORST application ever made.

No, wait.
Windows ME was the worst app ever made.
iTunes is 2nd.

Now that itunes has “ping”, i completely agree. 146.6mb for itunes 10.0 on my computer... Im using VLC now for everything.

doubleTwist

I use this on my G2. Converted my Itunes library to an Android friendly format. Just need a memory card big enough.

Last edited:
I'm currently replacing the SSD in my wifes netbook for a larger one so she can install iTunes on it.

Bah - These arguments against metropcs are BULLS**T.

The phone i have from them cant even load hondaswap correctly because the hardware/software wont support it. Do i really care if they are blocking sites ill never be able to load? I couldnt load youtube on it even if it wasnt blocked. $40 is all the service is worth.

The more expensive plans are standard on phones capable of loading netflix or skype or youtube. IF you want a budget plan on metropcs, you’ve gotta get a budget phone to go with it. Uber plans are for Uber phones.

Even worse, MetroPCS’s pricing scheme disproportionately affects people of color and urban communities, whom the company recognizes as a major portion of its customer base, and who largely depend on mobile phones to access the Internet.

Obviously this is just some libtard complainer trying to play the race-card against a successful business.

Look at their plans and tell me they dont make sense:

http://www.metropcs.com/plans/default.aspx?tab=family

You’ve gotta pay a minimum of $50 per month if you wanna browse the web and drain their limited network.

Last edited:
fuck itunes. that program causes more pain and suffering than it could ever be worth

+rep.
i fucking hate that program.
only deal with it because i cant find something better to replace the ipod with yet.
wish there was a droid mp3 player.

100% totally agree with both of you!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I wish SOOOO bad they would come out with am Android mp3 player!!!
Now that I have figured out how to add and delete songs from different computers without completely syncing my ipod and screwing my playlists all to hell and back I am a little less frustrated, but only a little.

100% totally agree with both of you!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I wish SOOOO bad they would come out with am Android mp3 player!!!
Now that I have figured out how to add and delete songs from different computers without completely syncing my ipod and screwing my playlists all to hell and back I am a little less frustrated, but only a little.

highlight/copy/paste is too hard for some users i guess

Back