verizon pre paid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no slide out. touch only.

dude, it blows away the interncept. its liek going from a PII to an i7 lol so glad i spent the money on it.

I'm on the same plan B and Slush are on. I got the LG Optimus last year for me and the wifey. We both love our phones. The only problem I had was with the service the first few months. For some reason my internet would cut out and I would either have to shut the phone off for a bit or put it into airplane mode for a bit to reset the connection. I haven't had that problem for a while now.

The wifey and I originally started off on the $25 plan but she ended up using all her minutes within a week since we no longer had the unlimited mobile to mobile that we had when we were with AT&T. Her mom wasn't too happy about it so she offered to pay for her on the $55 unlimited everything plan... Shit, fine by me lol.

double check the rom first. i'm pretty sure the VM phone is a slightly different build than the verizon one.

I'm on the same plan B and Slush are on. I got the LG Optimus last year for me and the wifey. We both love our phones. The only problem I had was with the service the first few months. For some reason my internet would cut out and I would either have to shut the phone off for a bit or put it into airplane mode for a bit to reset the connection. I haven't had that problem for a while now.
my buddy had the same problem with his intercept. if he loses service, he has to reboot the phone before it will find it again. Frankly, i think it's a device issue, not a network one.

The wifey and I originally started off on the $25 plan but she ended up using all her minutes within a week since we no longer had the unlimited mobile to mobile that we had when we were with AT&T. Her mom wasn't too happy about it so she offered to pay for her on the $55 unlimited everything plan... Shit, fine by me lol.
400 min in a week? jesus.

at least it's not shopping.

and even at $55 for 100% unlimited, it's still half price of anything else offered that's unlimited, with no contract.

well straight talk has a thing going with verizon i believe so maybe i can keep the cell i have with them. im gonna call them tomorrow and ask. 45 a month unlimited everything

Back