Vermont Sports Car Club AutoCross #3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Again for anyone interested

Auto X event here in southern VT.

For some of you I know its a hall, this auto x event involves our 1/2 mile oval track and the pits attached to the track. I've herd the Chair has a few nice twists added...

Details of the event as fallows

Date: July 19th
Time: show up at 7:15am as I personally am teching all cars
Where: Devil's Bowl Speedway, 2743 Vermont 22A, Fair Haven, VT 05743, United States
Cost: $50 for non - SCCV members and $40 for members, forms can be filled out on site with a $20 fee

Rules: Basic rules.... Helmet raitting SA2005 or M2005 or newer. Batt securly tied down no bailing twine or wire, ratchet strapped is ok. No bad ball joints, wheel barrings or axles. No leaks of any kind. Seat belts need to work or harnesses. Roll cage above head if in a open top car.... more rules can be found on
www.sccv.org

If you are on a bike, sorry our insurance doesn't cover u. and for trucks they need aproval by the chair for the event, I can take ya details and get back to you.

Lastly to kick a dead horse:
As always anyone who's attending needs to have a helmet Snell rated M2005 or SA2005 or newer and be at least 18 years old or have parents sign a waiver if younger than 18

I encourage anyone up our way to stop in, My Names Fitz, I drive the Gray lancer feel free to stop by and chat or come run... we normaly get 3-4 Runs in the AM and Lunch then 3-4 runs in the afternoon.

We have fun runs sometimes and we normaly see 25+ cars which is alot for our small state.

Yea we had our SLMP in upstate NY, I didn't attend tho as my front sway bar was not hooked up... did work at a hill clime event we had tho... watched some nice cars fly up the mountain and some not so nice ones

Got people from Upstate NY, Western MA and West NH coming :)

maybe a few of u that dwell close by mite come as well?

I need to buy a new helmet. sa2000 :/

well..... I can come tech your car and let you slide.... or you can say your barrowing mine and just never barrow it.... just saying, we have a few members that can't afford 180 extra for a new helmet. I won mine in a raffle so.... anyways if you do want to come just let me know who u r and I'll pass u

I appreciate the offer but the odds of me getting vt for 730 in the morning are basically nill.

I don't function before 930. and thats on week days! lol

im trying to get my SCCA license for next year so i can drive 15 minutes to thompson speedway for $250 a day.

im trying to get my SCCA license for next year so i can drive 15 minutes to thompson speedway for $250 a day.
awesome herd its a handy liense to have... and yea I don't fuchion either ... thus last course I set up was well rather unique haha

Back