very bad day for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
yeah, so today due to some foul play, our biggest client is dropping compusmart.

my boss went into business with the client's top 5 who left the company to start their own about a month ago, as a competitor. once all the dust settled and the lawsuits started, either compusmart walks or goes into suit. as of EOD today, i am no longer allowed to set foot in the building here for compusmart.

eventually im probably going to lose my job (6-8 months) or this since bob is going to sell the company

i just got an offer letter from access south's IT department, for nearly DOUBLE my current pay, with extra benefits and such. if i accept, i start tomorrow working here at access north like business as usual.

i LOVE working for compusmart and i love it here but this is another one of those steps.... business, not personal. what should i do??? :cry:

consider it another page in your life...and move on....get the other job and buy better weed....lol

wait...
you love where you work now being compusmart? or you love the building/job you are in now?

either way i would take the double pay with less chance of losing your job in 6-8months

double the pay or loose your job?

how is this a tough choice?

Are you kidding me?

Double the pay and you start tomorrow......

im going over the non-compete right now, which should be null and void EOD. besides i would be working for kevin's company who is contracted out through access. the president of access and kevin are best friends, and business parters so its a shoe in.

ripper, ill be shipping out the cd soon. if you need the key now, pm me. ive just been so busy with all this stuff.

Take this piece of advice from Steven Earl, Consulting extrordinaire:

Take the new job. You're covered under all federal Non-compete clauses. Bob and Kevin have just gotten off the phone with their lawyers, and they know exactly what they can and can not do at this point.

Take the job and be happy - someone's mistake has benefitted you.

Am I to understand that that will put you at $35 an hour ?

40K\yr including all current expenses honored (travel, i pay $0 for health/dental, $400 expenses) 401K plan, 2wk paid vacation, 2wk paid sick time.

You got an apartment in MA on $20k salary ? Holy shit.

I work full time for 20k a year, not including benefits.

Oh wait, I don't live in expensive housing capitol of teh US.

having everything i want is easy! i just dont buy stupid retarded things :) and i have plenty of spending money to go out every night if i wanted to.

I wouldn't get out of bed for anything less than 40k.

Hell my bro's friend, dropped out of highschool, and answers phones all day made over 40k last year.

Back