very cool and very funny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

ok im not sure if people have seen this or not but theres a video on kazzza thats short but very cool and very funny, even though the teg gets smoked. its called "355vs type R" listen for the drives words for the camera guy "film it bitch"
just seems like something i would say to a friend or one of my friends would say to me and im sure you all can relate to that good old word that seems to find its way into more mouths then im sure it should but its so hard to keep your self from saying it "BITCH" its a fine art to say it like this guy says it, its short, quick and very very funny.... the words of insperation i mean. the video is the cool part. and now that i think about it he says another thing thats funny that i agree with him on "it is worth it" and you will know what im talking about once you go get the video. @kazzza its called: 355vs type r the name says it all

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

worthless without a link . . . . . bah

is that the video where they look for cops and then say f*** it this is worth the ticket? :lol:

this person i am snagging it from has DSL and i am only getting a 1.52 k/s d/l speed...and im on cable

i have to BUMP this my self cause its so worth it! i was thinking i was gonna be called a FUCKTARD :blink: glad to see my find was worth it. you know you all say bitch at least once day at least! oh yeah sorry i dont have a place to put the vid or i would but it is very worth it, its short and sweet but worth it. i mean cmon a 355 vs a teg although it was a lil to close to fast and the furious but its not ricer at all other then the fact that he revs and revs and cant even get so much as a nod from the guy in the 355 but i dont blame him with a 355 you aint gota look or do shit you know your cool in that car. :worthy:

Somebody post up the actual name of the file for me... Google will usually find it in SOMEBODY's file list folders...

just go on kazaa and type : Ferrari 355 vs. Type-R

its awesome, i wish we could upload vidoes, i got some sick shit

i have .....
a 3min RX-7 burn out (nonstop for 3 min till he blows his motor)
9 ferrari videos (f-40, F-50, 360, 355, F-1, and a great one with a guy blowing his motor)
15 Skyline Vids (9sec 1/4, 328kph, 315kph, donuts, 3 on dynos, outrunnign the cops, Skyline vs, porsche, supra, WRX, Celica, Mclaren, 300zx)

you name it ive probablly seen it

Back