Very nice, Very Complete Boost Article

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Here is a really good boost article, which pretty much goes over every aspect you could ever wonder about turbocharging a Honda. Yea, the whole article is geared towards Hondas, especially your DA(90-93) Integra. Hope you like.

Boost Article.

If this is good enough, mabey it could be pinned? :hmm: Just an idea.

Originally posted by meepers@May 17 2004, 05:32 PM
I really like the end where he tells you a good way to break the law..... :rolleyes:

Well technically you are already breaking the law by taking a car that was naturally aspirated from factory and slapping a turbo on it. Your sarcasm was duely noted tho. :rolleyes:

I thought it was a very informative article and I really appreciate it when people post information that they have found for the better of the forum, which happens to be the whole purpose of an online forum. I really get annoyed though when people are tripping all over each other to call "repost" everytime someone tries to present something they've found or even try to ask a common question. I mean instead of making a sad attempt to save face in front of some anonomous online community to look like your some kind of goddamn automotive afficanado, why don't you repost or search hardasses take it easy on people who maybe haven't had a chance to see the information yet. I mean just a thought its just a damn website :D....but yeh good article :worthy:

Back