Veteran's Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Okay sure so I know it was yesterday and all but I didn't think of it until now. How many of us are military here? And yes this counts those people who have signed up but haven't left for "boot camp". And yes the coast gaurd counts too.

well sound off!

SSgt Passmore, USAF

I'm not, but my brother, sister in law (brothers wife), and brother in law (sisters husband) were all in the army. my brother and sis in law ended their careers at E4 and my bro in law is still sorta in the reserves (just returned from Iraq) and is an E6. (drill sergeant I believe)

Happy Vets day everyone!! (yesterday)

I will be soon. I've been talking to recruiters all week long. I can't decide between the Army and The Marines. I'm sick of doing nothing. I can't work at a hotel for the rest of my life. I'll shoot people one day. :ph34r:

Sgt. Garcia (E-5) Honorable Discharge 82nd Airborne US Army 11c1p/11b1b4.
To all those leaving for boot in the near future, please feel free to pm me. It can be a damned lonely place at times. However, you'll never regret it a day in your life! If any of you guys want me to drop you a letter from now and then, just let me know. There's nothing better than hearing from the outside while you're stuck on the inside :lol: God bless those who are willing to sacrifice in order for others to enjoy freedom!

Back