Veterans Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
To all of those who serve and have served

Thank you.

veteran.gif

I would like to express my gratitude for all of you who have and are serving.

When I consider whose interests they are "serving" gratitude is not what I feel. We acknowledge our military is the enforcement arm of corporate colonialism, yet we still hold our hands over our hearts and salute. Perhaps symbolic of hiding our empathy for other humans and covering our eyes from what's happening above us.

E: You served, did you not ?

Thank you !

And for Klyph: Resistance dealing with the military - YouTube

you know where I stand on tyranny and authority, and I have been railing against the Oath Keepers to get off their asses and do something but there is no easy answer to this.

If you're against modern warfare (And why not ? Modern military leadership has been abusing the soldier at every turn, and not since WWII have we actually been in a war to win against evil) just remember this:

iraq_vote_purple_finger.jpg

This is what a real american soldier does. The bullshit is from the top, not the enlisted man.

On the Iraq Election, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Andy Clark
marines-peeing-on-Taliban.jpg

20pdedw.jpg

Democracy is an illusion, especially in a colonial puppet government. Every soldier I know with 2 brain cells to rub together knows what they do is immoral, but money is hard to come by these days. I don't hold any grudge against soldiers, they're mercenaries doing a job that helps me get cheaper energy. But I'm not gonna pretend they're heros or give them an American zeig heil like some kind of brainwashed moron.

Back