vibration

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90civicdx

i just finished my ls swap into my 90 sedan. i love it, but it vibrates a good bit, does anyone have any suggestions on what and how to reduce this. it's no unbearable just more then i'd like.also i switched over the front knuckles from the integra for bigger brakes. can i use the integra shocks and springs? my one lower control arm has some play inthe shock mount bushing, will the control arm from the integ. fit?soon i'll do the rear brake conversion. just need to do other things first. i'm located in MD. so if anyone is looking for a 91 integra shell just email me floriokitchen@comcast.net

all the time. i've been reading some of the posts on vibration in this site and most people w/b swaps seem to be getting the same thing so i figure i'll just live with it. considering I like the way it performs, the only real major problem is the very lite feeling my steering has. it's like if you over inflate the tires and they are all over the road. I hve the integra 14" tires up front w/35psi in them. this morning i went a diff. route to work,more curvy and wasn't going fast (35-40)but endedup having to slow down becouse of the floating feeling.

did you use poly mounts? if so that's probably the cause of the vibration if it does it even when you're not moving

Back