vibrations like a *beep*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

once i hit 60-70 mph i feel tons of vibration an the pedals and steering wheel...how can i stop this shyt.it just started all of a sudden...soo annoying

:shrug2:

what condition are your tires in ? i had this same problem. first i got an alignment and that fixed part of it. then i bought new tires and it went away completely

unbalanced tires
bad alignment
bubble on one of the tires
bad axle

??????????????????????????

Depending on where you live, maybe you got some snow or ice on the inside of your rim causing them to be unbalanced. During the winter months, i see about eight times more people come into the garage for wheel balancing or nasty vibration. 99% of the time, its just snow or ice.

check the wheel bearings. I had the same problem, it was just worn out wheel bearings. . . . replaced and problem is now gone.

but if its the wheel bearings you will hear this loud roaring noise too.

if they are extremely worn they will roar, but if it is just in like in the early stages of being worn, it wont.

Hey Korey, I'm having the same problem, I'm having vibes at high speeds and they come and go.

How do you know if it's the wheel bearings? I think it might be, there's some resistance in the rear driver side wheel. Do they have wheel bearings for the rear? Or do I have to replace the whole hub assembly?

I had the wheels bearings checked out at a shop, I didnt have the time to do it myself, so I cant tell you exactly what to look for. As far as your car having wheel bearings in the rear, I am not sure. I know that on my 97 dx, I have wheels bearings in the front, but in the back I think they told be they were some kind of cylinder( cant think of right word). Sorry I cant be much help, Hopefully someone around here knows the whole answer.

when i first put my h22 in i had it slammed with type-r axles and they were to long. I went for a ride and the dash was shaking like a mother fucker. turning was even worse. I encourage you to raise your car up and go try real quick.

Back