Vick sentenced to 23 months

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL pretty much. the guy IS talented. an he makes the owner money so why wouldn't he want him??

i dunno... he's tainted goods now
fans might not be behind him
also 18+ months in jail will not be good for his game

time will tell i guess

they were talking about this subject all day on the radio today. they said he'll be bigger an better than he ever was. think of it, most guys in prison just lift weights all day. he's gonna be huge!!!

they were talking about this subject all day on the radio today. they said he'll be bigger an better than he ever was. think of it, most guys in prison just lift weights all day. he's gonna be huge!!!

Does it hurt being so fucking stupid?

A key to growth is rest, "lifting all day" will just result in overtraining. These guys get let out in the yard a few hours a day.

Also football and athletics are about explosive strength. Where do you think he's going to be moving around all day to practice these explosive movements.

Do you think that it could possibly be better to be locked up in a cement prison in comparison to being on the outside and training at the most advanced facilities possible, with world renowned strength coaches? Also, as in everything in life, experience is key. You don't grow sharper by not playing, especially when the NFL is rapidly changing.

Yes, I know, you're just repeating what you heard on the radio. Regardless, you're at fault for being so gullible and perpetuating such mindless dribble.

We have another "expert" on a subject you obviously know nothing about. Do you play in the NFL? If the guy is going to be lifting weights all time time, "daily" idk how long per day but more than he normally would during the off or on season I personally would think that he'd get bigger? But who knows....maybe he'll shrink an get fat.

We have another "expert" on a subject you obviously know nothing about. Do you play in the NFL? If the guy is going to be lifting weights all time time, "daily" idk how long per day but more than he normally would during the off or on season I personally would think that he'd get bigger? But who knows....maybe he'll shrink an get fat.

Yes, an expert, fuckface.

I've only worked out the majority of my lifetime and easily pass any laughable test for a personal trainer certificate.

I understand the mechanics of the body, which is derived from my participation in sports and now a health conscious affliction.

When you can start talking to me about the principles of overload, hypertrophy training, d bol//test/winny/any other steriod you want to throw in there, or any number of other issues, you might be in a position to talk.

Remember this, its better to sit there, shut up, and admit defeat while saving some face in comparison to opening your mouth, and removing any doubt that you're an imbecile.

I let you slide on the pretense that you were regurgitating some likely fat ass'd radio show hosts opinion, but then you had to attempt to act as though you actually understood any of the dribble you put forth.

Look at how many topics there are on the principle of overtraining, just on one website.
Bodybuilding.com - Overtraining Articles!

Essentially the idea behind overtraining is the notion that while muscle may be able to handle vigorous workouts, to a degree, the central nervous system will eventually begin to wear and cause degenerative effects - laymen's terms, rather than seeing gains from working out, you actually begin to experience losses. The only way you're going to even remotely overcome that issue is by using steroids to help with recovery time and being a genetic freak, like body builders. If Vick wants to see any other time in the NFL, ever, he won't fuck up again and be caught using steroids.

You can admit defeat, delete, and create another apologize post now.

most if not all prisions have removed weights, turned people from criminals into monsters. spending 5 yrs behind bars going in looking like steve erkle come out looking like the govinator in his prime making it much easier to knock over a liquer store.

Yes, an expert, fuckface.

I've only worked out the majority of my lifetime and easily pass any laughable test for a personal trainer certificate.

I understand the mechanics of the body, which is derived from my participation in sports and now a health conscious affliction.

When you can start talking to me about the principles of overload, hypertrophy training, d bol//test/winny/any other steriod you want to throw in there, or any number of other issues, you might be in a position to talk.

Remember this, its better to sit there, shut up, and admit defeat while saving some face in comparison to opening your mouth, and removing any doubt that you're an imbecile.

I let you slide on the pretense that you were regurgitating some likely fat ass'd radio show hosts opinion, but then you had to attempt to act as though you actually understood any of the dribble you put forth.

Look at how many topics there are on the principle of overtraining, just on one website.
Bodybuilding.com - Overtraining Articles!

Essentially the idea behind overtraining is the notion that while muscle may be able to handle vigorous workouts, to a degree, the central nervous system will eventually begin to wear and cause degenerative effects - laymen's terms, rather than seeing gains from working out, you actually begin to experience losses. The only way you're going to even remotely overcome that issue is by using steroids to help with recovery time and being a genetic freak, like body builders. If Vick wants to see any other time in the NFL, ever, he won't fuck up again and be caught using steroids.

You can admit defeat, delete, and create another apologize post now.

When did i EVER say "Vicks going to be doing steroids the whole time in prison." ??? I didn't, and I will bet that when he gets out of prison he will be BIGGER than when he came in. Supposeably he was smoking weed everyday before he got put in prison even when he was on trial an he wasn't in his best shape. We'll just see when he's out. Just because you body build an shit doesn't mean your going to tell me that Michael Vick won't get bigger in prison. If you personally go visit him and he tells you that he's not going to lift weights an he's not going to get bigger, THEN and ONLY THEN are you going to try an tell the future. K great thanks you fucktard.

Good God are you an idiot.

Its not about size, its about power. Speed and strength.

What is one of Vick's greatest attributes? His speed. Do you think that sitting in solidarity, not moving around, is going to prove to work miracles for a guy that has renowned speed, balance, and mobility?

The fact that I completely torched you and shut you down on the last post, should have been enough for you to shut the fuck up and have learned you were out of your league.

Prison food is going to be his worst enemy. Depending on what prison he goes to, he's gonna end up in PC and they do get a decent amount of time out of their cells. It's not like they keep you locked in an 8x10 23/1 unless you do something stupid.

Prison food is going to be his worst enemy. Depending on what prison he goes to, he's gonna end up in PC and they do get a decent amount of time out of their cells. It's not like they keep you locked in an 8x10 23/1 unless you do something stupid.
I highly doubt he will be in the general population though. I'm not saying lock down, but I think he will be in his cell more than most.

The real point is, yes he may get "HUGE!1!!!" as it was put, but he will not come out a better player. At least a year and a half never touching a football, prison conditions(not saying they are bad, but not celeb conditions), worrying about getting his ass beat or fucked, and lack of a real training facility will not make for a better player, no matter how much he can lift.

Think of it this way, if Michael Vick came to a prison you were in, either you'd hate him or want to protect him because when he gets out he'd pay you off or give you the recognition for helping him out. More than likely he won't get his ass beat...he's a tough guy, he will be bigger an stronger than he's ever been, PROBABLY NOT FASTER unless he works on his "exploding" from one side of his cell to the other. I've never seen somebody in prison come out in worse shape then when they went in....sorry though totalburnout, i'm sure you've spent a lot of time in prison with Michael Vick or in prison at all for that matter so you'd OBVIOUSLY KNOW RIGHT???

Think of it this way, if Michael Vick came to a prison you were in, either you'd hate him or want to protect him because when he gets out he'd pay you off or give you the recognition for helping him out. More than likely he won't get his ass beat...he's a tough guy, he will be bigger an stronger than he's ever been, PROBABLY NOT FASTER unless he works on his "exploding" from one side of his cell to the other. I've never seen somebody in prison come out in worse shape then when they went in....sorry though totalburnout, i'm sure you've spent a lot of time in prison with Michael Vick or in prison at all for that matter so you'd OBVIOUSLY KNOW RIGHT???

If anyone on here knows this kid and lives by him and is willing to accept money to punch him in the gut, please let me know.

I've had fluids drip down my ballsack that were more intelligent than you.

Sorry boosted, but you're wrong, I went into jail and my buddy just happened to be there. He weighed 175 when he entered, left at 230 with an enormous gut

Your fucking dumb. The only "protection" in prison is paid for beforehand, in one of two ways. There are no fucking favors with hopes of rewards.

Oh yea he's a tough guy. How tough will he be when 4 ABs or MMs jump is ass? Case in point, when John Gotti went to prison he paid the Aryan Brotherhood to "protect" him. After a few months went by and nothing happened Gotti stopped paying. The AB paid a black guy to kick the shit out of Gotti. He started paying again. But honestly Vick will be treated like a known high level gang member. He will barely ever see general population to avoid such things.

And getting bigger? Do you know the calorie intake and workout schedule a guy Vick's size needs to get bigger? I couldn't afford it, let alone it being available in a prison.

True, the payment/arrangements will have to be made within days of entering prison, as soon as he gets on that bus from KRAFT, he better have made some arrangements with a previous prisoner for his protection. PC can't even save him cause it's just as violent and gang related as normal pop., it's just gang snitches instead of groups

He's Michael Vick they know he has money.....and I've asked over 20 different people and everyone of them said he'll come out bigger than when he went in. Just because 3 guys on hondaswap.com said i'm wrong it won't make me mad or want to argue with you....we'll just see how about that. nothing more.

Back