Vick sentenced to 23 months

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's Michael Vick they know he has money.....and I've asked over 20 different people and everyone of them said he'll come out bigger than when he went in. Just because 3 guys on hondaswap.com said i'm wrong it won't make me mad or want to argue with you....we'll just see how about that. nothing more.
Seriously shut the fuck up. Me, TotalBurnout, and 92civicb18b1 gave you reasons of why he will not get bigger. You simply are saying "no, no, no, He will get bigger" without providing any evidence or reasoning.

It's obvious to me that you simply didn't get your ass beat enough while you were little when you ran your mouth about things you know nothing about.

You are a fucking idiot.

Have you ever worked out or trained for sports?

I know you're probably a star full back to go with your sniper duties, but something tells me my 10years experience is just a little better off than any fucktwat you ask for advice. The average American is at least overweight, if not medically considered obese. I'm glad you can get such solid advice from 10 people.

...another laughing matter is the majority of people you converse with are just as dumb as you are, being 17 and all.

Not just three people told you, but one of these people (me) have been to jail/prison and I know for a fact how and what goes down there. So don't try and tell me.

done.

Actually I've wrestled for 13 years. Since I was 4 years old. I've trained and worked out plenty, I've been offered a full-ride scholarship to OSU to wrestle for them. I have HUNDREDS of medals and about 30+ trophies, I've been to many wrestling camps with Olympic Gold Medalist's and world champion wrestlers. I am not fat, or even slightly fat. I'm in very good shape, all the people I talked to about Vick are in very good shape. Here's what I would think.....but who knows i'm only 17. He's going to be in prison for 18 months straight before parol an then he may get out with good behavior. Atlanta Falcons are and have already said when he's out he's coming back. Do you think he's going to get fat in prison if he's been offered that? They stripped him of pretty much all his endorsements. And that was over half his money right there. He needs a way to make money an the fact that they'd let him play football again is great so "I" personally think he'll be bigger from lifting all the time maybe not AS fast but he won't be slow. Neither one of you fucktards have showed me any proof that he won't get bigger... Totalburnout keeps going, "OMFG Have you ever worked out!!!!" And Slushboxteggy, tells me I didn't get my ass beat enough an thats the reason i'm not agreeing with them. OMG SO scary man, seriously. An for your information I have never got my ass beat in my life. Not even once. Thanks though for concerning yourself with my personal agenda.

The Falcons have not said he's coming back, moron.

So you wrestle or wrestled... Yeah, thats about diet and weight maintenance but the emphasis is on life wrestling and drilling, not getting bigger. I wrestled all my life, too, I know how it works. It certainly didn't give me any knowledge in lifting. As a team, we didn't go to the weight room until high school and even then it wasn't a consistent, well rounded routine, like there should be.

Your point was that he's going to be bigger and better than ever because he can just sit around and lift. The majority of growth happens when you're resting. Your diet and your sleep are more or less a 90% determinant of your workout routines success. There's a fairly popular and famous saying in the lifting community that goes, "You grow in the kitchen, not the gym."

My point is on the outside he has access to the best food and can have a personal chef to cook him well rounded, balanced meals. He has access to strength coaches and other football coaches that are going to further his abilities, when he's on the outside. He has access to state of the art facilities with machines that are dedicated for explosive strength like "the jammer" that mimics the movement of a running back exploding through the line of scrimmage, or a lineman exploding up from the snap. He had all those things to help him out when he was not in prison, now that he is in prison, its certainly not going to be any more of a help to him.

Also, I think the point is you need your ass beat because you don't know when to shut up.

Last edited:
Actually since sixth grade we always went to the weight room everyday. I heard its not even that good to lift until your like 15...but we did 5 days a week for about 45min-1hour. Oregon is very big on wrestling. My middle school won state 6th,7th&8th grade. We have like 6-7 kids that are nationally ranked. I use to be, I'm not even wrestling my senior year... This is the only year i haven't wrestled since i was 4. And yes i know it's about maintaining weight and diet but we definately did lift weights daily. We'd lift then go run for like 40 min straight then wrestle. And i watched the owner of the Falcons say on tv that Vick was coming back...thanks

and I don't need and won't get my ass beat. =]

Actually since sixth grade we always went to the weight room everyday. I heard its not even that good to lift until your like 15...but we did 5 days a week for about 45min-1hour. Oregon is very big on wrestling. My middle school won state 6th,7th&8th grade. We have like 6-7 kids that are nationally ranked. I use to be, I'm not even wrestling my senior year... This is the only year i haven't wrestled since i was 4. And yes i know it's about maintaining weight and diet but we definately did lift weights daily. We'd lift then go run for like 40 min straight then wrestle. And i watched the owner of the Falcons say on tv that Vick was coming back...thanks

OMG NOT NATIONALLY RANKED WRESTLERS!!#! You ARE SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!

Everyone knows nationally ranked people. My coach was in the olympic trials and had won state championships and placed nationally, plenty of wrestlers were ranked as well. It really doesn't mean shit.

The owner of the Falcons said that there was a possibility Vick could come back, no one said anything about when/if Vick will be back. Thats public suicide and bad press right now.

I believe he'll more than likely be back, but the owner certainly didn't announce it unless it happened yesterday in between the last stories I've heard. In which case you can post the link to where it says the Falcons are definitely going to take Vick back. If you can find that out, you can shut me up on that point.

I watched him say it on Tv yesterday....My dad was watching it an i walked by an saw it. He's going to be back. I don't think it was ESPN though... and omg your COACH was ranked nationally??? LOL Oylmpic trials....a kid from my middle school and highschool that graduated last year IS going to be in the next summer Olympics. He always goes down an trains with the Olympic team in Colorado. Don't even TRY to act like you know more about wrestling than me dude i'll make you look stupid. Keep it on the Vick thread.

Seriously shut the fuck up. Me, TotalBurnout, and 92civicb18b1 gave you reasons of why he will not get bigger. You simply are saying "no, no, no, He will get bigger" without providing any evidence or reasoning.

It's obvious to me that you simply didn't get your ass beat enough while you were little when you ran your mouth about things you know nothing about.
maybe his ahole will get bigger (wider)?

Actually I've wrestled for 13 years. Since I was 4 years old. I've trained and worked out plenty, I've been offered a full-ride scholarship to OSU to wrestle for them. I have HUNDREDS of medals and about 30+ trophies, I've been to many wrestling camps with Olympic Gold Medalist's and world champion wrestlers. I am not fat, or even slightly fat. I'm in very good shape, all the people I talked to about Vick are in very good shape. Here's what I would think.....but who knows i'm only 17. He's going to be in prison for 18 months straight before parol an then he may get out with good behavior. Atlanta Falcons are and have already said when he's out he's coming back. Do you think he's going to get fat in prison if he's been offered that? They stripped him of pretty much all his endorsements. And that was over half his money right there. He needs a way to make money an the fact that they'd let him play football again is great so "I" personally think he'll be bigger from lifting all the time maybe not AS fast but he won't be slow. Neither one of you fucktards have showed me any proof that he won't get bigger... Totalburnout keeps going, "OMFG Have you ever worked out!!!!" And Slushboxteggy, tells me I didn't get my ass beat enough an thats the reason i'm not agreeing with them. OMG SO scary man, seriously. An for your information I have never got my ass beat in my life. Not even once. Thanks though for concerning yourself with my personal agenda.
a space shuttle paralell parking licens, sniper cert, scuba 20k leagues under the sea degree, preformed 5234557 brain transplants, colonised mars, killed off the dinosaurs and have to roll your dick up before you walk so you dont trip on it. anything else?

weightlifting at the age of 12 is very iffy, anyone who know so much would know that. too much lifting at an early age can cause developmental problems.

I watched him say it on Tv yesterday....My dad was watching it an i walked by an saw it. He's going to be back. I don't think it was ESPN though... and omg your COACH was ranked nationally??? LOL Oylmpic trials....a kid from my middle school and highschool that graduated last year IS going to be in the next summer Olympics. He always goes down an trains with the Olympic team in Colorado. Don't even TRY to act like you know more about wrestling than me dude i'll make you look stupid. Keep it on the Vick thread.

Haha, you're a jokester.

You do realize that NJ/PA are the most competitive areas for wrestling other than the midwest, right? Do you think I don't know what I'm talking about or something?

Also, I'm going to call bullshit on a first year collegian being in the Olympics. Collegiate wrestling and the Olympics are an entirely different stage than high school, I cannot see anyone going straight from high school into the Olympics. But we'll chalk that up to you're a certified sniper and assassin, and add it to your list of other embellishments.

Like I said, fucker, give me the link that says that Vick will be back on the Falcons.

Unless you can google me an article that says it, and believe me if it was said, it will be on the internet, then you're full of shit.

as far as vick being back on the falcons, he prolly will be. the owner gave a press confrence and neither confirmed or denied it but did leave the door open for it. the coach quit the team is almost as bad as miami and the nfl is a busniess and what vick does on the field is good for busniess

as far as vick being back on the falcons, he prolly will be. the owner gave a press confrence and neither confirmed or denied it but did leave the door open for it. the coach quit the team is almost as bad as miami and the nfl is a busniess and what vick does on the field is good for busniess

Oh I believe he'll be back, since the Falcons can still exercise his contract. I just don't believe the owner said that he WILL be back and confirmed it, because that would be public suicide and terrible publicity. A year from now, when this has died down, they'll announce that he'll be back.

Our sniper friend here is claiming that the Falcon's owner already confirmed Vick will be back on the Falcons.

Actually this kid, name: Austin Enoch, has won nationals 3 times, along with the fact that he went to China and won the World Championship. He has been training with the olympic team for some time. And he's on it now. Really....NJ an PA? I live in the Northwest man, Washington, Oregon, Idaho,Utah, Nevada are definately more competitive in wrestling. Shit they have the national tourney's in Reno almost every year. An it's been this way ever since i've started wrestling...maybe it was different before that though?

and nootrac22 <3

maybe his ahole will get bigger (wider)?

a space shuttle paralell parking licens, sniper cert, scuba 20k leagues under the sea degree, preformed 5234557 brain transplants, colonised mars, killed off the dinosaurs and have to roll your dick up before you walk so you dont trip on it. anything else?
weightlifting at the age of 12 is very iffy, anyone who know so much would know that. too much lifting at an early age can cause developmental problems.

lol the only part about that is that the sniping part. I've gone through most of the training they do for marine snipers an they've tried recruiting me for it many times since i've been 17. I can shoot very well, to practice we use small bore, 22 cal. open sighted at 40 yards approx. With those i can shoot 10 bullets through the same whole in the middle of a target without tearing the paper. I have some of the one's i've shot sitting in my room. My 22 cost about $4000 from Germany. Anschutz* when you know what your talking about Totalburnout let me know. =] nootrac your cool though.

OMG SO CLUTCH!!

"Abdul-Karim al-Jabbar, personal trainer and former NFL running back: To be quite honest? With some guidance, and if Vick is really serious, I believe he could make his body incredible. Ten years in prison would be too much. But in 20 months, it's possible his body could be stronger than it's ever been."

Now STF^ burnout.

A trainer who works with NFL players: I've worked with guys who have been out of the league for only a year. Their skills erode. You can't replicate doing things at game speed, being in an environment where you're being coached. It's one thing to be in shape, and another to be in football shape at the NFL level. It's going to be an uphill battle.

Atlas: One advantage fighters used to have is that in some prisons you could actually box. They've done away with that. And there's no substitute for practicing your sport, no replacement for the timing, the mental and emotional and physical pressures that the sport brings. You can't forge making the right mental and physical choices, and that has to be forged.

al-Jabbar: I think he has the natural ability to come back and play the game, but not at the level he played it before. I don't see him getting that speed back, running around and doing the things he was able to do.

In terms of being a quarterback who throws the ball, there's a chance for him.

"Having been outfitted in a tailor-made Michael Vick clown suit over the past eight months, Arthur Blank, one of the richest men in America, went on national TV and said he'd contemplate granting the ex-con who ruined his football franchise a chance at redemption."

Why wouldn't he let him come back, Vick makes that team all the money, he puts fans in the stands.

Goodfind nootrac

Palumbo: The prison I was in actually had some free weights. They were outside. In winter, we'd wear jackets; during the summer, we'd be sweating our [expletive] off. They weren't the greatest weights.

Truman: Public law prohibits the introduction of any equipment into a federal prison. Equipment that was already in there is allowable. Repairs are prohibited with exception of immediate life safety. The law went into effect around 2002, maybe even further back than that.

Palumbo: They think the inmates are going to get too big for the corrections officers and overpower them. A lot of these facilities have no weights at all. So guys do push-ups, pull-ups. In some places they make their own weights -- you'll see them bench-pressing a broomstick with two water-filled garbage bags -- or use other people as weight.

Exactly, hes not just going to sit in there an be fat. He may not be as fast though, as burnout already stated but he will be bigger an stronger.

"Having been outfitted in a tailor-made Michael Vick clown suit over the past eight months, Arthur Blank, one of the richest men in America, went on national TV and said he'd contemplate granting the ex-con who ruined his football franchise a chance at redemption."

Why wouldn't he let him come back, Vick makes that team all the money, he puts fans in the stands.

Goodfind nootrac

That just proved my point, moron.

You said the owner said he *IS* coming back.

Thats not what anything has *EVER* said. It says there's a POSSIBILITY, not that Vick *IS* coming back.

Back