Vick sentenced to 23 months

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Basically that article proved everyone of my points.

Nothing beats experience.

He's not going to come back "bigger and better than ever" as Boosted claimed before.

they were talking about this subject all day on the radio today. they said he'll be bigger an better than he ever was. think of it, most guys in prison just lift weights all day. he's gonna be huge!!!

Quoted for posterity.

I'll do the hard work for you. This is what you said.

"...he'll be bigger and better than he ever was."

The article had one moron who said that he would be bigger and everyone else said that what he does in prison won't translate to the football field and he'll need a couple years before he's back in the swing of things, meanwhile he may never have the speed which made him such a great quarterback. He's terrible at throwing the ball and decision making.

Last edited:
I gotta go spend some time in prison, if it's gonna make me bigger. wait how does prision time correlate to penis size????

Wow, your a dumbfuck. close this thread....he's autistic or something.
Haha your just fucking amazing at everything. Full ride to wrestle then you don't. Recruited to be a sniper but don't want to. What the fuck are you going to do with your life? Cure cancer?

You were offered a full ride to OSU and were nationally ranked? But your not wrestling your senior year? Shut the fuck up.

My HS team won NJ my Senior year and I was ranked in NJ until I tore my MCL. I had offers but I didn't wrestle in college because it wasn't worth it. If I had a full ride to OSU your damn sure I would have. My partner in HS is a D1 nationally ranked wrestler... so what? He didn't even win NJ. Came in 3rd.

Stop the bull shit. Show me the link where your nationally ranked or that you were recruited to snipe. Until that time shut your mouth.

As a matter of fact, come to NJ. I'm 4 years off wrestling and I"ll still wipe the mat with you. I would beat your ass but your only 17. After I beat you if your still running your mouth, I'll have my little brother beat you too. He's also 17 and much better than I ever was.

Last edited:
"You were offered a full ride to OSU and were nationally ranked? But your not wrestling your senior year? Shut the fuck up."

I noticed that to...

No one that was a serious wrestler, that was recruited by a big state school like OSU, is going to quit wrestling their senior year when they're offered a scholarship. He's going to be an electrician instead...

Actually that was if I wrestled my senior year....it was offered last year. I chose not to wrestle that's why that offer is no longer on the table. I'm going to be an electrician....it's all paid for already. Where have you guys been?

We will just see if he's bigger or not when he's out.

Dude. this guy is full of shit.

Check it out. I'm from Lake Stevens high School, in washington. Wanna see wrestling? The Seattle Times: High School Sports: Wrestling Preview | Hard drive for Lake Stevens' Kubec Check out our schools record. No loss in league match in I believe 19 years? I didn't even wrestle in upperclass men days and I know you're a fucking retard. What weight did you wrestle? What type of wrestling were you ranked in? Lake Stevens High School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that's how you back up your school's ability/your own.

Actually that was if I wrestled my senior year....it was offered last year. I chose not to wrestle that's why that offer is no longer on the table. I'm going to be an electrician....it's all paid for already. Where have you guys been?

We will just see if he's bigger or not when he's out.

Right.

...because when someone has a full scholarship thats worth somewhere around $80,000-$100,000, they opt not to take the scholarship.

Essentially we know you're full of shit because what you say doesn't add up.

You can embellish as much as you want, just like your dick, your pathetic life isn't going to grow to anything to impress us.

We all saw his picture too. GOMER.

LOL that's great. My school doesn't compete in washington first of all. Umm, dude just because I could have gotten my school paid for doesn't mean I'd want to go there...I could easily have paid for it anyway. Its not about that, it's about the fact that I got the offer.

My pathetic life? Whats pathetic about my life? I'm 17 years old an driving a car just as good if not better than yours, live in a much nicer home. Have a beautiful gf, go to school for one class a day, work at an autobody shop that specializes in ferrari's, porsche's, bmw's and mercedes. Whats so pathetic here? the fact that i get on hondaswap.com to talk to a few of you fucktards. the three retards on here make the whole site look bad. it's a very insightful website, but you dumbass' just ruin it. Seriously

LOL that's great. My school doesn't compete in washington first of all. Umm, dude just because I could have gotten my school paid for doesn't mean I'd want to go there...I could easily have paid for it anyway. Its not about that, it's about the fact that I got the offer.

My pathetic life? Whats pathetic about my life? I'm 17 years old an driving a car just as good if not better than yours, live in a much nicer home. Have a beautiful gf, go to school for one class a day, work at an autobody shop that specializes in ferrari's, porsche's, bmw's and mercedes. Whats so pathetic here? the fact that i get on hondaswap.com to talk to a few of you fucktards. the three retards on here make the whole site look bad. it's a very insightful website, but you dumbass' just ruin it. Seriously

A car nicer than mine?

Cool. I'm pretty sure that I bought my WRX and all its mods, by myself and I'm pretty sure that regardless of what I drive, I still suck less at life than you.

On a side note, die.

On another side note, I still have $money$ for anyone who lives near him that is willing to punch him for me.

On another another side note, I hope you get banned again.

...and finally, we did see his pictures, thats right. He was that little scrawny, ugly, looking prick. Haha, yeah you got a wrestling scholarship with a physique like yours, Urkel.

lol. the fact you talk about your life instead of living is the pathetic part. Now you're rebutal is going to be like this. You're going to spout off how you're elitest thinking and lifestyle vindicates how you live your life and we don't live ours. That since we insulted you, we're below you.

1st off. I'm poor. I don' thave a rich family. 2nd. I'm out of shape. 3rd. I don't have a girlfriend. 4th. I don't go to class once a day anymore. Its 4x a day. 5th. I don't have a job.

You spout off about your greatness constantly, and your knowledge and "plans" at the ripe age of 17. but guess what the difference between myself and such a great person like you? People don't think I'm a douchebag, in life, or on hondaswap.

oh yeah. just to add. lake stevens won the tri state last year, so you definitely ain't rocking at wrestling like you say you do.

Back