vid of the day lmmfao

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMG she fuckin RAILS her head against that pole. You can hear a very loud thud-clink at 0:05... Bahahahaha

why was someone videotaping that?

if i was looking out at the river flowing through the street in front of my building and saw some lady carrying groceries who looked like she was going to ford the river... you can bet your ass i would grab the camera (assuming i didnt already have it going to video the river flowing through the street).... specifically for the reason of catching something like this

meh, i guess i would just have something better to do during a flood than video tape people falling down. like maybe helping people cross. but thats just me.

meh, i guess i would just have something better to do during a flood than video tape people falling down. like maybe helping people cross. but thats just me.
so you can fall down and smack your facce on a pole to? then we would be watching you in this video...:eek:

those 3 guys who helped her up just watched her fall. they didn't fall down. lol

thats because they stayed out of the deeper faster moving section she stepped into when she fell... if you look at the guy that was behind her when she fell, you can see him start to loose footing when he hits the deeper faster moving section... other than that id chalk it up to them having a weight advantage, making them more stable :)

thats because they stayed out of the deeper faster moving section she stepped into when she fell... if you look at the guy that was behind her when she fell, you can see him start to loose footing when he hits the deeper faster moving section... other than that id chalk it up to them having a weight advantage, making them more stable :)

Plus the fact that they're probably out there specifically to help people. They probably don't want random untrained folks getting in the way or possibly becoming victims too.

Reminds me of a save fail my brother told me about(I think there's a video of it somewhere). Anyways some guy ends up falling or jumping into the water at some height, goes unconscious. Friend jumps in, goes unconscious, and I *think* another jumped in too(I'll have to ask my brother). But I believe all that jump in the water died/drowned.

Wow that sounds terrible...like, I wouldn't even want to see that.

Also, died is implied when you say drowned lol

Well, I don't know if the impact killed them(broken neck or collapsed organ maybe) or they floated away, etc. :)

Back