vid of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Daaaaamn. That just sucked. I bet he feels like shit about that for the rest of his life.

I should give you the repost smiley that you throw around so nonchalantly but I won't because that video rules...and because you own the site and can do whatever the fuck you want...

well it does look kinda fake but the trip looks real, but like said in the comments. If it is a fake it probably cost $10,000 to make? Yes. Costumes. Location. Extras. Camera. And who benefits? I could see it being a fake if there was some kind of product placement or something. But there isn't.

the chick in the yellow is fkn hot!
how can you tell? it's blurry as shit.
well it does look kinda fake but the trip looks real, but like said in the comments. If it is a fake it probably cost $10,000 to make? Yes. Costumes. Location. Extras. Camera. And who benefits? I could see it being a fake if there was some kind of product placement or something. But there isn't.
it could be for one of those clip shows in europe or something. when the guy falls, he doesn't get near the girl.

maybe fake, but wouldn't be as high as 10g. clerks was only 27g. get some buds, a camera, a location, some clothes.

maybe fake, but wouldn't be as high as 10g. clerks was only 27g. get some buds, a camera, a location, some clothes.
yeah i thought 10g was a high guess i copied and pasted that from the vid comments

Back