vid of the week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What the hell was that, that video was really crazy. I don't know where you saw the drifting, all I saw was crash after crash. Was that supposed to be a race? you know what? Each of the crashes just means more JDM clips for us y0

the last crash... looks like there was oil down or something cuz 4 or 5 in a row just lost the ass end and drifted, then crashed...

I love all the single windsheild wiper mods......they must have got that from us.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 12 2003, 05:40 AM
looks like there was oil down or something cuz 4 or 5 in a row just lost the ass end and drifted, then crashed...

A Civic leaked oil? Unheard of!! :D

Originally posted by driver1@Dec 12 2003, 08:36 AM
isnt this a repost im almost positive ive seen this in these forums before?

:withstupid:

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 12 2003, 11:30 AM
:eek:

Damn, if they ran the Indy 500 like that, the race would be over in under 20 laps...

:lol:
that would be some funny shit

So whats the going price for a JDM clips after that race??
I wonder if you went to that race and had a pit past (or what ever it's called) could you pay the clips from the racers that crashed for cheap??

thats at macau. its one of the most dangerous tracks in the world. theres always a yellow flag on the first lap. you should see when the run f3 there. you gotta be nutts to race there.

Back