Video and pictures of the Z from today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice ride Jeff... Ive been thinking about buying a 350z...

Boy that thing has a huge ass. It's like Kim Kardashian with wheels.

Very nice car friend, obviously the g/f has to compete pretty hard... I know I wouldn't have a girl with a car like that... I'd spend too much time with the car.

Very nice car friend, obviously the g/f has to compete pretty hard... I know I wouldn't have a girl with a car like that... I'd spend too much time with the car.

I really don't spend much time with the car, the install took awhile, but after that it just sits in the garage, last week I did relocate some A/C stuff and also pulled my charge pipes off to check for blow by as with checking the play in the turbo, other then that it just sits, I take it out, drive it around put it up clean it and leave it for another week or two.

OMG that car is nice. finally i see some more pics of the Z.

Did you miss the whole oh nooosss thread? there's 100+ pictures in the thread.

111.jpg

=)

i want a turbo z. let me know if you put that one up for sale. ;)

quite a bit. the only thing i would do differently is paint the rims from black to gold/bronze.

quite a bit. the only thing i would do differently is paint the rims from black to gold/bronze.

Its a cross between black/gray and there's not a single bronze/gold part on the car but there's black in all the vents, the hood, the side window, wheels, and interior. gold would sooooo not fit the car.

Back