Video Games!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

So I just quit a 3 year WoW addiction, I raided in a top guild 4 days a week and got sick of it. I am looking for a good game, or a few titles to kill some of my free time.

What are some good games that are out now? I know about the popular names like Fable, Halo, COD, etc. But what about computer games? Does anyone play any good RTS or stuff like that, or am I the only nerd on here? :ph34r:

Im seriously thinking about getting into Counter-Strike again, or possibly TFC2. I'm not really a Call of Duty fan, perhaps because I only like FPS's on the PC and I don't have it for that platform.

Command and Conquer. There's a giant box set out there that has Red Alert, Red Alert 2, Tiberian Sun, Generals, and all of the addons for each of the games. If you like RTS epic tank and infantry battles, get it.

If you do get it, we could play it online even.

People still play that game online? How? I actually have that box set haha, I just dont play it because playing the AI gets really boring after a while. Does it still use the in game multiplayer stuff? I can never seem to get mine to find anyone playing.

There used to be a lot of people on there, but you can set up a private computer to computer game. Back in the day I played the original C&C non stop on dialup. I'd horde a shitton of tanks, then open up my base and send them all in. I was in the top 100 worldwide back in the day.

But yeah I got bored of playing the AI on easy, so I tried it on medium once... Lets just say you need two Medium enemies so they can fight each other first while you mass your defenses. lol

real life is a great title. it includes minigames such as hanging out with friends, meeting women, shopping, and more! plus you get achievement points when you get your rocks off!

real life is a great title. it includes minigames such as hanging out with friends, meeting women, shopping, and more! plus you get achievement points when you get your rocks off!

hahahahahahaha! So so true! WoW put me out of touch with a lot of friends so I don't know how to contact hardly anyone, my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate me meeting women, and I'm broke most of the time. Huzzuh I am captain rebuttal! :)

I tried turning the AI all the way up and I get decimated so fast I cannot build my defenses, I play Tiberian Sun more than anything and you can turn game speed waaay up. That does make for some interesting gameplay for sure

Im addicted to the Battlefield Bad Company series. 2 is dad ass and the vietnam add on is coming out soon. i play on the 360 but its on pc as well. i have yet to find another game were if some camping ass holes are held up in a building i can plant c4 all over it and blow it to hell

Yeah but after the novelty wears off there's the drama, the bullshit, and the boring nights of having to do what others want to.

I was in the top guild on my server in wow, killed all available content on heroic 25 mode, was the 3rd best geared warlock on my server... and one day I realized, why? Just... why? I spend 4 hours a night sitting at my computer after spending 10 hours a day siting at my computer at work, and its not a choice either, when you raid its like a second job... and that folks isn't fun. Once I got over myself and my E-Peen, I realized I wasn't having fun anymore so I quit.

I'd like to find games that are fun and actually end, (i.e. you can beat the game and be done with it, unlike WoW which is like Heroin Hero where you chase a purple dragon forever and never catch it). /rant

;)

I has that!! I'll try and get it installed on my windows 7 partition. I usually played the Tiberian Sun series, but Red Alert 2 is cool too

ah. You should have Generals with Zero Hour then as well. It's quite a bit more fun as the infantry actually fire accurately.

So because of this thread I've been playing RA, RA2, TS and Generals more. I missed having some decent tank battles. If you get some free time IDMax, hit me up we can play some one on one.

haha thats funny, reminded yourself that you like them.. I actually went back to the wow horse, gdamn Cataclysm..

I used to play em all the time, then I got the xbox so I put more time into that. Now that I really can't stand Black Ops online right now, I just went back to these games. lol

Played a few Generals games last night. The last one I played I lost one unit because I forgot to protect my supply gatherers, and some douche Hummvee destroyed it.

Why would you get out of one only to get into another one? Play games that take up 30-60 minutes at a time, no more.

Back