Video HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

i have a MSI FX5200. I have Day Of Defeat: Source, and a popup came up saying i need to update to the latest Nvidia version. I tried using MSI's latest version but the popup still came up and HL2 would just close if I clicked continue anyways. Well, i just went ahead and installed Nvidia's version, and now the saturation and gamma on videos are really high. the game and desktop are fine though. Any help? thanks.

you should be able to edit both in the video properties control pannel. click on settings then advanced, and if you have an nvidia control panel you should be able to change your gamma and stuff. im goin from memory. i havent used an nvidia card since the Ti4200. i install 6600s in customer computers, but i hardley ever adjust settings on it.

thanks. i figured it out. i went to the nvidia display settings and under color correction i selected "all", then clicked restore defaults, apply, and it worked.

Thanks for the help though, :thumbsup:

oh well...always good for future reference. also, if you cant get your IT questions answered here, ask on hardforums.com

Back