Video I just made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I just submitted a video to big boys. Hopefully theyll post it and ill put the link. I know the rule about posting videos from those sites but this is one I made, a fellow Hondaswapper. The video is the dancing scene from Napolean Dynamite with the numa-numa song in its place but i retained the orignal sounds of the tape popping in and the clapping at the end. So if it posts ill send a link...if anyone is that interested in it I can email it to you.

numa numa ?

Napolean Dynamite is the stupidest film to ever infect a theater. It's scenes are nothing more than ooze on celluloid, and the kid in it is annoying as hell.

What is numa numa ?

Quoted post[/post]]
numa numa ?

Napolean Dynamite is the stupidest film to ever infect a theater. It's scenes are nothing more than ooze on celluloid, and the kid in it is annoying as hell.

What is numa numa ?

Its the song w/that :zipper_mouth: fat kid who dances in his desk chair

the song isn't Numa Numa.

The ACTUAL name, for those of us who aren't newgrounds lowbrows:

Dragostea Din Tea by O-zone

They're a Hungarian pop band, if I recall.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
numa numa ?

What is numa numa ?

Its the song w/that :zipper_mouth: fat kid who dances in his desk chair
hehe that video make me giggle. :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that song rocks!!!! hahahaaha that was soo funny!!! I've heard that song before lol.

Well i got bored, and B is right...that isnt AUTO multimedia.....so i made some :)

Hopefully i dont get an email from teckademics

Mischief and Dragostea

please save target as

For those of you who LIVE TO STREAM, please go to http://reikoshea.com and click on the appropriate link. A lot of funny stuff on there, you might get a kick out of it.

I know some of yall have seen this, but for those who havent seen the DVDs, it might be incentive to buy. its really a lot of fun on a saturday afternoon...just kick back, relax, and watch rich people have fun.

im bumping this up cause i want a response from b about my vid damnit...i took the time to include his name in it, he better watch it.

Back