Video I just made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh come on its a funny song.. i got the real video a few days ago. It was off of MTV romania. These guys look like a bunch of homos

it was already annoying, but I just listened to it like 4 times in a row, it's on my top 10 hated songs at the moment.

That song is strangely catchy. Listening to it with nothing else, its a stupid techno-ish song. But put over fast cars, stupid stunts and cool fly-bys I guess it kinda works. Heh, I put a part of my car clubs DVD over "Holding Out For A Hero". :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
it was already annoying, but I just listened to it like 4 times in a row, it's on my top 10 hated songs at the moment.

One that is permanantly added to my top ten hated songs list: That "I'm blue, abudee abudaa" shit I hate that song. Also, that "barbie girl" song. GAAAAA...

Quoted post[/post]]
That song is strangely catchy. Listening to it with nothing else, its a stupid techno-ish song. But put over fast cars, stupid stunts and cool fly-bys I guess it kinda works. Heh, I put a part of my car clubs DVD over "Holding Out For A Hero". :mrgreen:

You mean that Bonnie Tyler song they played in shreck...aka I need a hero?

Back