Video of my ITR EH2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I really didnt care to read.... but it looks like mine :) except mine is sexier.

Originally posted by chet@Jul 29 2003, 09:32 PM

Here are a few pictures...for those who were wondering.
s3ec420a45091e.jpg

Thats what im talking about

Dude. Your gas needle went up 1/4 tank at the end. LOL. ;)

Definitely a heavy duty sleeper. Looks great to me.

steve, i'll be home on august 18th or so...for about 2 months.

i'm not sure what song it is...but i can find out.

nice. I'd take a video of my car doing the 1/4, but I doubt anyone would be able to stay awake all that time :p

lookin good man!!

i'm hopefully gunna order an h22 in about a week, depending on how shit goes. i'm getting excited! :)

niiiiiiice vid dude. and yes please tell us what that song is, it sounds badass, and goes very nicely with the clip. keep up the good work on the car, it looks great. :thumbsup:

very nice car, I like people who keep stock lines of cars. SAY NO, TO BODYKITS!(unless you got a lot of rust)

just incase anyone cared, by listening to the song, and guessing names on kazaa, i found the song. its called Tear Me Down by Spineshank

you said you were getting it tuned on the 12th... it is now the 27th... i am anxious to hear how things went/are going. please give us some feedback...

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Aug 25 2003, 09:48 AM
just incase anyone cared, by listening to the song, and guessing names on kazaa, i found the song. its called Tear Me Down by Spineshank

nice research

Back