video of the day/week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wish i got an acting job to play an alcoholic/cocaine addict
he takes his roles really deep
you have to immerse yourself

and i don't give a fuck about charlie sheen or who he's banging or how much blow he does
don't hate the player

A friend just posted this on my FB wall and I had it queued up in another tab. Haha. It was pretty good.

"Winning" was the theme of my boarding trip this weekend. Hit a 360, shout "Winning". First one to the lift, shout "Winning". Chug a beer and hook shot it into the trash, "Bi-winning".

i wish i got an acting job to play an alcoholic/cocaine addict
he takes his roles really deep
you have to immerse yourself

and i don't give a fuck about charlie sheen or who he's banging or how much blow he does
don't hate the player
They need to leave Charlie Sheen alone. Real name, Carlos Estevez. Just an FYI. Do you tell Michael Jordan how to play basketball? The man is a professional partier. He's been doing it longer than I've been alive. He's on a Kieth Richards level, probably higher.

They need to focus their attention on Lyndsay Lohan and all these other amateurs stepping into the game now and thinking they can go hard.\

PS- Saw Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez on a talk show talking about Carlos. I tried to pay attention but all I could keep thinking was, "EMILIO!!! The Mighty Duck man, swear to God".

I found some of the stuff amusing a few weeks back, but now he's just making shit up to keep the publicity machine going. Not nearly as funny when it's forced. The skit he did on funnyordie was just plain dumb.

On a related note, he sold out a 3000 seat theater here for a show in April in 19 minutes at 80 bucks a pop.

Back