Vinyl Cutting !!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

forget this guy sent him a request of a decal 20 minutes after he orignially posted this thread and still hasnt even given me a sketch,

forget this guy sent him a request of a decal 20 minutes after he orignially posted this thread and still hasnt even given me a sketch,

dude 20 minutes? wtf do you expect? its not like you walked into a store and asked someone who worked there for help.

dude 20 minutes? wtf do you expect? its not like you walked into a store and asked someone who worked there for help.
20 mins after the thread was started he sent a request,,now tat was back on 11/08/08 today being the 23rd lol id expect something as well

Pm has been sent as the request will not come out as wanted since there is no refereance to the drawing. I tried a few different ways and the image doesnt come out as wanted.

Austin..what did you have in mind?..maybe I can help.

THIS GUY ROCKS!!! Extremly patient, and understood excatly what I wanted. Did an awesome job on my decals cant wait till they get here. Will use for ally my vinyl needs... wish some people were as reliable.

Thanks fellow Hondaholics!

Just for the record, it was not my intention to thread jack.
Fedcc stated he could not comply with austins request, so I took initiative and turns out AUSTIN really appreciates that I was able to put the design he was looking for on vinyl. :thumbsup:

Take a look..quite unique if I may say so myself.

Attachments

• turbo manifo decal.JPG
    turbo manifo decal.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 89
Back