Violence between repo men, car owners on the rise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahh so i typed all that for nothing? crap :lol:

Sometimes it's hard to foresee when your means may change, so you can plenty well live within them until something happens. I don't know why people sit there and lecture everyone about this.

There is a huge difference between having the rug pulled out from underneath you and making poor financial choices. Is somebody behind on their car payment themselves?

There is a huge difference between having the rug pulled out from underneath you and making poor financial choices. Is somebody behind on their car payment themselves?

Don't make assumptions, my car payment is ahead of schedule, thank you very little, ass.

Anyway... "There is a huge difference between having the rug pulled out from underneath you and making poor financial choices."

... No shit sherlock, thanks for clarifying that.

Considering you don't know what other peoples problems are, stop being a judgemental know-it-all and stop lecturing about it. This guy in the story could very well have just gotten out of the hospital with some huge bills that were eating away at his retirement causing him to go broke.

Or he could just flat out be behind on his payments. My point is you don't know either way. So stop trying to sound intelligent stating the obvious, because there really is no way for you to know what his situation was.

Word, live within your means. My wife and I own two cars which are 10 years old and paid for, and we made roughly 100K last year. Meanwhile my friend, his GF, and their two kids live with his dad and are months behind on their Lexus and Lincoln payments. Vehicles which they had to have because they were "cool"

Sometimes it's hard to foresee when your means may change, so you can plenty well live within them until something happens. I don't know why people sit there and lecture everyone about this.

Don't make assumptions, my car payment is ahead of schedule, thank you very little, ass.

Anyway... "There is a huge difference between having the rug pulled out from underneath you and making poor financial choices."

... No shit sherlock, thanks for clarifying that.

Considering you don't know what other peoples problems are, stop being a judgemental know-it-all and stop lecturing about it. This guy in the story could very well have just gotten out of the hospital with some huge bills that were eating away at his retirement causing him to go broke.

Or he could just flat out be behind on his payments. My point is you don't know either way. So stop trying to sound intelligent stating the obvious, because there really is no way for you to know what his situation was.

This "guy" has been a close friend for 11 years, I've lived with him, speak with him nearly daily, know him better than most of his family, shit I used to write his fucking auto insurance policy!

I made a valid commentary based on my deep and long standing knowledge of him. Perhaps I failed to tell you that he owned a Hyundai sedan, fully paid for with 80K miles on it and traded it in for the Lincoln because the "Lincoln was tight". Perhaps I failed to tell you that he lost his job because he refused to stop getting high and was working in steel construction where they piss test you constantly. Perhaps I forgot to tell you that his creditors call me religiously and I have to send them to voice mail or explain to them that I've already told him they had called.

Regardless, I know this man's situation completely. What is funny is that you have never met him and yet want to tell me to backoff because I might not understand the fucking situation. Worst of all you cited me as making assumptions when your conduct has been as I have shown above.

Fuck you, you whiny pompous assclown. Don't you ever presume to tell me what I do or do not know.

Um... you knew the 65 year old guy in mid alabama? Ok... Whatever. We're in a thread about a news article and you talk about other peoples situation like it applies to this article. Congratulations on nonsense.

Back