1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virginity

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by B16RacerN2NR, Oct 20, 2005.

1. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

With all these sexual threads (including the gay dick size one :ph34r: ) floating around, Smonkey Boy said he was still a virgin [​IMG] so...

What age did everyone lose thier virginity at? Where?
    If you don't feel comfortable answering, then don't. I don't want anyone going to get a hooker or some shit just because HondaSwap made fun of them :p

I lost my virginity at 16. I would of lost it at 14 but fucking Health class scared me in the 9th grade with all that talk about STD's and pregnancy [​IMG] ...and the girl was 16, with big ass knockers... fuck, i'm pissed now!! :ph34r:

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

i was 16, was with my girlfriend at the time, she was 16 and it was her first time too.

3. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

i was 18, febuary 2, 2003 :p

i'm still with the girl i lost it too :)

4. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

apperently im a no-ball pussy loser. i have no excuse for why i havent gotten laid. maybe its cause i have morals. maybe chicks just dont like me. i know its not looks, cause im sure not the hottest dude out there, but i aint busted either.

pic of myself from about 2weeks ago
    [​IMG]

i just think i havent found the right girl yet. i dont have game, and always run into the problem of all the girls i like dont like me, and all the girls that like me i dont like. and call me a loser, but i want the first one to be special. after that i could give a damn, but who knows, if im still a virgin when i turn 21 im wearing a shirt that says "im a virgin" to the bar on my birthday, that should pretty much take care of things.

5. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

April 6, 1996, 1:41AM

6. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

I was 15 with my g/f at the time.

7. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

2 weeks after my high school graduation. it was in my friend's mom's room, while she was there. im with Smonkeyboy though, the first one had to be special, now i just need sex from something that wont scare me when i wake up next to it.

8. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

but you sleep with the "president" chick, sorry dude, but she's ugly as fuck. At least to me she is, but hey, it's your dick, not mine.

9. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

@ 16. Uhm, some girl that lived on the same street as me, i think. I dont remember.

10. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

shes got a decent face dude. the body was what kept me coming back though, holy shit. tits and ass were nice as hell. and the whole package was tight. plus she was there and would sleep with me whenever i called. she was there until something knew came along and now thats here.

11. Slo86GT

Slo86GT Super Moderator

I was 19, she was 16, same birthday, 3 years apart. It was a highschool/local BBS crowd party, turned slumber party with the 'rents out of town. 3/4 of the crowd had left and there were select close friend couples in every room, and my g/f and I got stuck on the pullout couch in the living room. I think MOST of the people were passed out drunk, but I sho nuff got some in the middle of some girl's parents' living room, on the pull out bed. That is one moment of my life I am PROUD to share.

Go me. :)

12. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

ummm. well i had my first "sexual" thing with a girl when i was like 16 or so, but i didn't stick it in cause we were so drunk and stoned, but i got some decent head and did some other shit. other than that i me and my ex GF first had sex when i was 19. yea i waited a long ass time, but oh well, atleast she was clean and i knew she hadn't been around. besides a virgin is better, trust me, it still hurts her to do it, adn thats like 2 years later. oh yea, no we're not even together :p . get a fuck buddy, its the shit, trust me. i can call her when i want some, and she comes over and ... ya know.

other than that i've only been with one other girl. its my good friends little sister. last time i was up at home, we started drinking one night, and one thing led to another. she's pretty hot and i knew she always liked me, so i was like fuck it, i had just broke up with my girl. her bro was supposed to show up to drink with us, but since he didnt we just headed to my house and i hit that shit allll night long. and my frined doesnt know a damn thing, thats the fucked up part

13. Slo86GT

Slo86GT Super Moderator

Got three. Thanks for the notice. Yes, they are f'ing killer. Variety is the spice of life.

14. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

16 for me...after junior prom w/ a 17 yo girl...crazy night, but it is a night behind denny's that i will never forget.

fuck buddies are insane though...god i love being able to have them again. while my girl was hot, she was way too high maintenance. its nice to have a girl that you can hit it, quit it, and not worry about it. single is good....cept i gotta make my own sandwiches.

15. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

I was 15 she was 14. both virgins, fun times.
    She bled the first and the second time. [​IMG]

16. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

I was 16 and now that I look back on it I really wish I would have waited. But theres no taking that back now is there. Ive only had sex with two chicks that would be my ex girlfriend and my current girlfriend. Current girlfriend 4 t3h wIn. Much beter then the ex but I digress.

17. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

18... fresh yr of college with a junior :p

18. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

im still a virgin, but im only 17 so i still got time. :)

19. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I was 12...I lived in Costa Rica at the time, but took a trip back to my hometown. I visitidd some old friends. Went over this girl's house, hit it raw atmy old best friends house, she was 16. We were playing sin the bottle, lol.

2 months later, I got an international call when I went back to CR, she was pregnant....

20. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

16 with a 17 yr old in her freinds bedroom after a party

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted