VIS Racing Got OWN3D!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 2 2003, 11:26 AM
Course, none of us dumbasses who saw it thought to take a screenshot....

:werd:

I was happy to see the website all jacked up. I hate VIS. they're a bunch of arrogant jackasses. they fukin give you the run around and they fukin try to act all hard and stare you down when you walk up in there.

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 2 2003, 11:44 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 2 2003, 11:26 AM
Course, none of us dumbasses who saw it thought to take a screenshot....

:werd:

I was happy to see the website all jacked up. I hate VIS. they're a bunch of arrogant jackasses. they fukin give you the run around and they fukin try to act all hard and stare you down when you walk up in there.

you wanna know exactly what they are!

Vietnamese Imported Shit! sorry to say but thats what VIS stands for

And those guys trying to stare you down Ray, are the Asian Boyz Westminister side lol... there called no choice or no job having ass gangstas!

:p

*throwing up the sign for AB* lol

ma.jpg

Good job, B!

I was thinking about taking a screen shot, but was just thinking, fuck it, it'll be there for a couple of days, minimum.. Guess not.

"Yeah, we know we're behind, but Win3.11 for workgroups offers such compatability options. It's great."

:bo:

ok. im NOT asking anyone on here to give a step by step explanation of how they did it, because im not interested in hacking

BUT

since i have worked on my friends website, i know a little bit more than a average person would as to how a website works and whatnot.

SO

can someone explain without giving step by step directions.....just how they got "hacked". im curious as to the methods people use.

again, im NOT asking for a "hacking 101" course. just a little background knowledge to satisfy my own curiosity.

easiest way to hack is to have windows as your server
2nd easiset way is to run ASP and have a login forum where someone has admin rights
3rd easiest way... well, i'd have to kill you if i told you

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2003, 09:35 AM
easiest way to hack is to have windows as your server
2nd easiset way is to run ASP and have a login forum where someone has admin rights
3rd easiest way... well, i'd have to kill you if i told you

well im hoping you are doing all you can brain so we dont get hacked.....

that would suck :angry:

my name is brian, not brain. :D

we are on linux. linux doesn't get hacked. hackers made it :)

Didn't we get hacked like a year and a half ago, or was that east coast del sol?

yeah, on phpbb 1.0

it was a simple error. it allowed anyone to post a javascript meta redirect to their page. thats all it was.

this forum is VERY secure.

Back