Visiting B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
So B was kind enough to let me come and visit for a couple days. I must say his house was really nice and super clean! It was nice meeting his gay lover E and a couple other people that hang out at the DD. I never did get a chance to show him how to really drive the M which pissed me off :p. All in all I was really impressed with B's hospitality and we need to find him a woman stat. Thanks again !

ps- for any of you that remember B still has that box of "condoms" he ordered from awhile ago. lol.

Last edited:
Heh, you say his house was clean? Haha man i bet i was. Bet B cleans the hell out of his house.

My theory is B had a lady coming over so he packed away the hustlers and dusted.

No, B's house is obsessively clean. I felt bad for bringing my doggie inside, and letting him shed all over the whole house.

When I was there, B and E both showed me incredible hospitality, and I really enjoyed it. Kirby did too.

I should have taken a picture of E's cabinet of food, and his toiletries cabinet as well, then you'd begin to understand.

LACES OUT! turns into LABEL OUT when you involve E. lol

somehow i totally missed this lol.

I can see myself doing that. I have a "mild" case of OCD. Little stuff like that drives me nuts, I can understand E's reason for doing it. Its more efficient as well.

Megan dear... you didn't get to see the cabinets because I cooked breakfast for you while you were getting ready :)

lol, E is going to kick my ass, but

here's E's bathroom stuff in the cupboard, and my side (left) and his side (right) of our 'dry storage' cabinet in the kitchen :D

Attachments

• PICT0999.JPG
    PICT0999.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 174
  • PICT1000.JPG
    PICT1000.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
I was gunnna ask wtf is up with the top shelf of the kitchen cupboard, but then I did some reading. I take it thats not E's.

I front and face my stuff too lol. My cabinet looks like E's except I have to bring everything to the front of the shelf :ph34r:

Back