Visiting B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I often feel the need to face stuff back when I take something off the shelf at a store :( And what did you do Pickles, did you tempt fate?

I completely mirrored his bathroom cabinet. Down to which way the clippers were facing.

I guess I didn't notice his bathroom shelves cause I was too busy asking B where he got it and apparently its the only thing that came with the house.

If I ever go up again I'm bringing a toaster lol.

and No there isn't a missing box of condoms. Hell I didn't realize B even received some from that order lol.

I HAVE a toaster. it's just not in the kitchen. :)

I can see myself doing that. I have a "mild" case of OCD. Little stuff like that drives me nuts, I can understand E's reason for doing it. Its more efficient as well.

For the most part, I do the same thing E does.

I front and face my stuff too lol. My cabinet looks like E's except I have to bring everything to the front of the shelf :ph34r:

:D

+ rep for my OCD peeps

sorry drake, gotta spread it first :(

i thought the toaster was in the purple room :confused:

:D

+ rep for my OCD peeps

sorry drake, gotta spread it first :(

haha sweet. Only thing is I do it because I used to work at a grocery store stocking shelves, and you have to face everything there. I just think it looks better and i'd rather see what it is. :)

Eric, you're running out of Deordorant. You may want to stock up on some in the near future.

Oh wait. WTF, you go through that like its your job or something? LOL

haha sweet. Only thing is I do it because I used to work at a grocery store stocking shelves, and you have to face everything there. I just think it looks better and i'd rather see what it is. :)

Word. I worked at Hollywood Video. I was so OCD then, it was ridiculous.

I need someone who has OCD.. I'll lock 'em up in my shop once a month and let them out after everything is organized and clean.

Actually, just peering into my shop would probably make an ocd person spaz uncontrollably to their death.

I damn near break out the ruler when it comes to aligning DG paperwork for each Jet at work every night. And when subordinates are doing it other nights I find myself "fixing" it for them. I set out to do it at home with other things but my laziness prevails after a while until I feel the need to reorganize once again.:D

ok well the other day i think b was just too lazy to really look in the purple room cause he went up there and came right back and asked " do you really want toast?"

Eric, you're running out of Deordorant. You may want to stock up on some in the near future.

Oh wait. WTF, you go through that like its your job or something? LOL

lol
:)
nah i get it at Costco in 5 packs
i had 2 or 3 left and my mom saw it on sale or had a coupon or some shit... it was $3 for the 5 pack... so she decided to grab a pack for me
so i now have a plethora of deodorant :)

Costco FTW!!!! :thumbsup:

yeah i worked at a grocery store before, and i was in the military... i like stuff to be organized
when i put stuff away, i face all the labels... it takes me an extra 30 seconds (if that) :)
and it looks neat and presentable... even if its shit no one will really ever see, it just makes me feel better knowing everything is in its place :)

lol
:)
nah i get it at Costco in 5 packs
i had 2 or 3 left and my mom saw it on sale or had a coupon or some shit... it was $3 for the 5 pack... so she decided to grab a pack for me
so i now have a plethora of deodorant :)

Costco FTW!!!! :thumbsup:

Your mom saw it? You're 31.....

I buy mine there too actually. Same brand and all.

Back