Visiting B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol yeah

me and my mom dont talk or hang out often, but we actually get along pretty well
its not uncommon for either of us to pick something up for each other when we are out and happen to see something the other might want or need "hey im at the store right now and they have ______ for $___ you want me to grab it for you?"

:shrug2:

That just shows me you're down to earth.

I do that for my mom/friends that i'm close with/dad often. But also i'm 22, which surprises you're still legit like that.

My dad and I are kinda close like that. I think it's a little wierd he buys everything I do.

He bought the same car that I did. Same cell phone, same bluetooth integration for his car, he wants the same wheels I have on my car......

dining room has gay flower wallpaper on it.
purple room is the 3rd bedroom of my house that i use for 'stuff i don't know where else to put'.
the master is where i live, the 2nd is my office
e lives in the finished basement.

I haven't had time to paint yet, so the room is still purple as the previous owners had it for i'm assuming their little girl.

71d1190410990-pict0794.jpg

51d1190410738-pict0773.jpg

Last edited:
The toaster qualifies as 'stuff i don't know where else to put'?

E, you should be safe as long as B does't kidnap Ving Rhames and Bruce Willis.

I'm trying to mentally work out where the fuck that room is in your house...... Since you never gave me the tour.

Second floor, next to the office I'm guessing?

The long of it is that I hosted a pre-thanksgiving dinner for me and 15 of my closest friends... and i needed the counter space to cook/prep. so, all un-necessary stuff on the counters were put into the purple room, and stuff i don't use kinda just stayed there.

the purple room is at the top right of the stairs, adjacent to my office

Back