Vitara's with n2o??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys. I have seen the vitara's in d series handling quite abit of boost and have came acrossed a block my friend built and is willing to sell to me for cheap. Its a d15b with ycp vitara's and fjd i beam special length rods. I was wondering how much nitrous would you guys think these pstons could handle? I know they are still cast but are stronger than than honda's casting. I already have a direct port kit sitting around and figured I ponder upon this build.

Thank for all the help guys.

<---In for the answer. This got me curious lol.

I know. It has me very curious too. I was maybe thinking a 150 shot with good tuning. I've seen these thing hold 400 + hp with boost. So I figure that should be able to be done. What do you guys think. I haven't had a huge experience with nitrous, so maybe someone with a little could chime in for opinion?

this maybe a little late but i'm running ycp pistons in my 11.5cr b16 crx with a 100hp shot. they seem to be holding up fine.

75-125 it should be fine or ill buy your rods and pistons from you as i really want a set if fjt rods and viraras

I estimate my compression to be around 9 to one. Roughly. So I figured I could get away with spraying the 150. I guess we will find out when I get my head back from the machine shop and start putting things together. I think my head is going to be the thing that really livens this motor up. It will be "lightend" with a hint of bisi parts sauce on top. lol

If it does have FJT's rods in it then it should bump the compression up a full point to around 8.8:1. They have a write-up somewhere and FJT was the one that did the write-up.

I'm in for the answer just out of sheer curiosity.

Back