Vizio HDTV's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i actually saw it at a local Wal-Mart store. the description tag there didnt have much details about it so i decided to do some research online and just about every place i looked at that carries the Vizio brand, had alot of good comments about them. plus i figured id ask here to see if anyone had any experience with them. oh, and anything bigger than my 19" tv would be much more of an improvement. i think im just gonna save up my money anyways...

yeah my friend has a vizio and the HD picture on the tv is really nice, especially if your gonna hook up an xbox 360 to it

Dude, just order the one I got. 47" is plenty big, and you can finance it from dell.com to make it easier on your wallet. I honestly couldn't be happier with it. As far as regular tv goes, of course it won't look great, but maybe it's just cuz it's one of the higher end models, but it's not as bad as people in here have said. But then again, like I said, that could be because it's one of their more expensive models. Regular tv on it looks better than it did on my old room mates SXRD. If you have HD DVD or blu ray, or 360 etc... It looks phenomenal. My only complaint is that it only does 1360x768 instead of 1920x1080 over VGA, so using it as a computer monitor could look better. But it still looks fine. :ph34r:

Back