VMA's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
OH MY GAWD!! did anyone watch the VMA's?? the opening performance with Madonna, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears was kinda wild...especially when Madonna gave Britney a lil tongue action :eek: . and Britney looked like she REALLY liked it!! :D hmmm could Britney be going lesbo?? :D oh and Justin Timberlake looked a lil upset... :lol:

thoughts about the show??

they always play those things like a gazillion times over and over. i'm sure you'll be able to catch it :thumbsup: .

EDIT: i'm watchin' a replay right now... christina aguilera :hitit: ... soo fuckin' hard. damn she's sexy.

:werd: I thought it was a pretty good show.

I bought shit in my pants when Madonna kissed both christina and britney spears. :shocked: That was very nice. :)

Funny how they shot right to Justin to see his reaction.

I'm glad that AFI took home a VMA, they don't get too much credit for their music.

And Chris Rock was hilarious, as usual.

Overall, good show. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Aug 29 2003, 12:50 AM
:werd:

:withstupid: .

i decided to give them a chance after reading the first post about afi, so i downloaded a grip of their music and listened to it. it fuckin' sucks, it's just a bunch of noise.

Eh, I wasn't real impressed. The whole lesbian fantasy really doesn't excite me all that much. I think I'm the only straight guy that has ever said that.

No, I'm not.
What's so great about lesbians? They are gay. They might be nice to look at or watch, but they don't like dudes. What's the point in getting all worked up over somebody that doesn't want you?

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Aug 29 2003, 02:51 AM
lesbians don't do anything for me either man. :ph34r: .

THANK YOU!
I know you own the site and everything brian, but :fuckyou:

if you dont like the idea of getting it on with 2 chicks at once, you are gay.

you know waht i'd do with a million bucks?

2 chicks at the same time :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2003, 04:59 AM

I didn't say I wouldn't do a threesome. (I have! More on that later...and yes me and two girls...) I'm just saying lesbians in general don't turn me on. I'll look but I'm not gonna make that my ultimate fantasy.

Back to my threesome...
It was at the hotel I work at one night, on the clock with my ex-girlfriend and one of her slutty friends. (Both drunk) July 17th, it was raining outside...
EVERYONE HAS GOT TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE!!!
I got wood just from thinking back on it...
I'm gonna call her in a little while...DAMN!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2003, 05:59 AM

:werd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back