VMA's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
best cinamatagrophy or some shit.

And Silverchild, didn't think you would be a homophobe-- like 90% of the air force is gay--200 recruits go out for basic, 100 couples come back.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 30 2003, 12:49 PM
best cinamatagrophy or some shit.

And Silverchild, didn't think you would be a homophobe-- like 90% of the air force is gay--200 recruits go out for basic, 100 couples come back.

Punk,

I can assure you beyond your wildest dreams that your homoerotic fantacies concerning our military are out of place.

I hope I haven't ruined your day :lol:

EDIT- and there was nothing homophobic about my last post, incase you didn't notice, homosexuals ARE gay!

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 30 2003, 10:29 AM
Oh no! I'm gonna cry cause some homo's on Hondaswap.com said I was gay! What should I do?
Fuck all you.
I'm out.

You just said you had a threesome with 2 other guys, you homo. You're so gay you shit condoms. You're so gay you can sit on a sucker and taste the flavor.

Originally posted by jeff+Aug 29 2003, 06:45 PM-->
@Aug 29 2003, 06:05 AM

I didn't say I wouldn't do a threesome.  (I have!  More on that later...and yes me and two guyss...)  I'm just saying lesbians in general don't turn me on, but gay men do.  I'll look but I'm not gonna make that my ultimate fantasy.

Back to my threesome...
It was at the hotel I work at one night, on the clock with my ex-boyfriend and one of his slutty friends, who loved the cock more than I do. (Both drunk)  July 17th, it was raining outside...
EVERYONE HAS GOT TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE!!!
I got wood just from thinking back on it...
I'm gonna call his ass in a little while...DAMN!!!

We didn't need to know this.

You're statement says otherwise. You love the cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back