voltage stabilizer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have one of those, we call it the "JDM blinkie box", no idea what it does though.

you can go to walmart and get something that does the same thing in the car audio section.

ok so is it worth investing in or not lol...
and do i just hook it up like a battery,,red posi and black neg?

its only really worth it if you have alternator whine at high audio volumes... all it does is clear up the signal.

i have one installed... because my ignition system is strange. probably because my power distribution wires are bigger than stock.

ok so is it worth investing in or not lol...
and do i just hook it up like a battery,,red posi and black neg?

red wire to + black wire to - or just ground it if that lets you locate it out of the way.

I got mine free, so def. worth my investment.

hmm i think ill eventually get it..im putting my battery in the back so im going to be running an amp power ground as my cables

They are just like capacitors that store a charge and when your car starts sucking voltage from the battery the stablizer releases it's stored charge. Kinda like giving your battery a boost.

I got mine free, so def. worth my investment.

Definitely worth mine too as I got mine for free as well. Im not sure if it was anything noticeable or not but....to each their own I guess.

Back