vote 2004

k vs b

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well, now that kerry is ofizzle like a referee with a wizzle, let's have one more poll.

bush vs kerry.

buy a homo lover? fuck kerry.
i woudl have voted for edwards or dean... but between bush and kerry, bush wins.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 5 2004, 03:56 AM
buy a homo lover? fuck kerry.
i woudl have voted for edwards or dean... but between bush and kerry, bush wins.

When did he say that? As for gay marriage, I'm for it. Won't screw me over any. I won't be paying any further taxes, gays won't get a special line at the checkout, the whole world isn't gonna implode if gays are allowed to marry. They just want to live their lives like every other couple. What rights do anybody have to stop them?

How quickly we forget how the "insitiution" of marriage was going to be destroyed, perverted and contaminated by interracial marriage. Yes, Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.* That's what so many people believed. People went to jail over this. The laws of the United States were tested by this.

Fast forward 40 years. What horrors have been unleashed by allowing blacks and whites to marry? My god, their children must be perverted!!! We're all going to have 666 burned into our forehead because ALMIGHTY GOD didn't want them to mix! This must have really turned the world upside down, right?

Besides an increase in hair care product sales, aint a goddamn thing changed.

What will change by allowing gays to marry? Honestly, name one thing that gay marriage will change about your life. Will there be a 'gay only' lane next to the HOV on the highway? 'Gay only' parking spaces? 'Straight' and 'Gay' bathrooms? Will they pay less taxes than us? Get cheaper deals on cars and homes? Will your quality of life be any lower if Dave and Stan get hitched?

The human mind treats a new idea like the human body treats a new protein. It rejects it.

*Quoted from the trial judge whom sentenced Mildred Jeter and Richard Loving to 25 years in prison or exile from Virginia for violation of Virginia's miscegenation laws.

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival. To deny this fundamental freedom... is surely to deprive all the State's citizens of liberty without due process of law... Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry... resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State."

Loving v. Virginia - June 12, 1967

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 5 2004, 06:00 AM
Mariage by definition = the joining of Adam and Eve; not Adam and Steve

hehe...I know where you got that from.... ;)

actually, i'm going to have to agree with kabz on this one. Now, gay marriage may not be ethical to us, homosexuals are still human beings, you know? I believe that there are some people who choose to be gay, but many dont. Why should we condemn somebody that was born gay, to never have the financial and emotional security that marriage brings? I used to be homo-phobic, until i found out that one of my friends were gay. He was the coolest guy, and i realized that all his life he had to live a lie, just because of the way society viewed gay people. His parents kicked him out of the house, and in a way, condemned him. that is why, i believe that homesexuals should have their rights.

honestly, i don't even care about gay marriage. one of my house mates in college was gay, and hes a cool dude. lived with him for 2.5 years... so whatever.

the guy is just an asshole. the way he handeled the debates... rude prick fuck.
i woudl NEVER want to send him to china or where ever to deal with foreign relations.
his attitude and tone are going to get this country into trouble.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 5 2004, 03:45 AM
Time to evict W and his boys. Time for REAL leadership.

:nod:

bush wants to protect the "sanctity" of marriage by banning gays from marrying... why doesn't he ban fox from running those fucking moronic marriage reality tv shows?

/rant

it seems like this gay marriage thing is a distraction from the war... like the war was a distraction from osama... :hmm:

Kerry feels how alot of americans feel about the whole gay marrage thing, he feels that he does not approve of it based upon his belives, however, he feels that it is not an issue the government should be involved in. People should make up their own opinions, and if they feel being gay is wrong, don't be gay.

Bush is a joke, and he trys to inflate all of his figures. Just like he claimed that Iraq was a huge iminate threat with WMDs. Now he is trying to make the jobs at Mcdonalds Manufactoring jobs because his people claim, they are assembling products to result in a final good.

:eek:ff topic:

my buddy told me that he found a legit poll on America's presidents IQ's. He mentioned that GWBush was at the bottom with a sub 100 IQ, but how knows

:back to topic:

I would have went for edwards for sure, but who knows - I think kerry has a good shot to take it over bush though.

whether we like it or not... we are at war. id rather have someone running said war who has 3 purple hearts and has been in the shit...than a man who used his daddies pull to stay outta the shit. and bush is big money... and his economic policies are laughable...when people have money they buy a good or a service blah blah blah...no w when people get 300 bux they catch up on bills usually.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 5 2004, 03:45 AM
Time to evict W and his boys. Time for REAL leadership.

"John Kerry has had a long career in the Senate, long enough infact to take both sides on just about every issue"

Ur comment is without support, Bush has proven himself as a great leader during times of strife. Or have you been living under a rock and didn't notice?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 5 2004, 11:48 AM
:eek:ff topic:

my buddy told me that he found a legit poll on America's presidents IQ's. He mentioned that GWBush was at the bottom with a sub 100 IQ, but how knows

:back to topic:

I would have went for edwards for sure, but who knows - I think kerry has a good shot to take it over bush though.

woudn't doubt the IQ thing.

Milan, It looks like Edwards might be kerry's running mate. If it turns out that way, that would be a great ticket. We have democrats support from the south VIA edwards, and the rest of the country's democrats support through Kerry.

Originally posted by mikesphat@ Mar 5 2004@ 3:18
whether we like it or not... we are at war. id rather have someone running said war who has 3 purple hearts and has been in the shit...than a man who used his daddies pull to stay outta the shit

in case you were wondering some of the WORST wartime presidents have been veterans- U.S. Grant and even JFK- I know i'll take flak for this but he is the reason we were in vietnam- the best wartime presidents in the history of the US include Abe Lincoln and FD Roosevelt- Neither of which served any considerable military time (Abe served for about 2 weeks in the local militia)

-military experience has little to nothing to do with a presidents ability to lead america, period

My opinion is Bush. Eventhough people give him a lot of shit, I think he's done a lot for this country than many of the previous presidents we've had. Sure, he may not be that bright, or had military experience, but he's done a lot for the economy. Sure people say that the economy is declining (well on the rebound, but declinED) but when you think about it, it was Clinton. He pretty much fucked this country up. Things like economy decline take a few years to take effect, and I think Bush has done a pretty good job in fixing the shit hole that Clinton left behind.

The whole gay marriage thing, Fuck It. Who gives a flying fuck. If your gay, don't tell me, don't advertise it, don't demad federal funds just because you want it in the ass.

Back