Vote: Best Thread of 2003.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The one where I photoshop'd KhrisB on the black superman...has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 19 2003, 08:30 AM
The one where I photoshop'd KhrisB on the black superman...has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

I laughed for 2 days about that shit. I even printed it, carried it around, and showed my friends. That shit was hilarious. I don't have the pic here at work. Post it Sisteve!

khrisb.jpg

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 18 2003, 11:07 PM
i cant find the thread that started out as someone asking for advice on some girl issues, quickly turned into me and nick (afipunk / havoc) disgussing ways to kill the bitch and her current boyfriend, then turned into a 20 page pic whoring competition :(

Thats my pick for best thread of 03

Originally posted by brc80+Dec 19 2003, 02:34 PM-->
@Dec 18 2003, 11:07 PM
i cant find the thread that started out as someone asking for advice on some girl issues, quickly turned into me and nick (afipunk / havoc) disgussing ways to kill the bitch and her current boyfriend, then turned into a 20 page pic whoring competition :(

Thats my pick for best thread of 03

definitely mine as well. it was sooo great... all the good thread pics were included.

Definitely the "Girls?!" thread :)

Too bad 3/4 of the pictures don't come up anymore, oh yeah 56kers, your modem will implode if you try to open it.

Wow, just try to find the Girls thread--your search options really blow now, Brian. Change it!

That was a damn good thread. :bo:

asmallsol was owning him pretty badly... :lmao:

yeah, normally fucktards that lie about shit to that extent will shut up after getting :owned: once or twice.

what a douche.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 20 2003, 04:54 AM
That was a damn good thread. :bo:

asmallsol was owning him pretty badly... :lmao:

lol, I wanted to get to z but only wrote so much. If he would have gone a few more lines, I might have been able to do it. lol

The best one was when some kid posted his "low budget swap" and was saying how he killed some car and quote "did not have those wires hooked up (VTEC)" end quote. Then when on to say that it might have been that preimum gas from the last fill up. lol. I had a decent feild day with that one.

EDIT SWEET I found it.

Chp 1, low budget swap Yoo!

how come the best ones get locked? lol

there is always a funny ass thread just about everyday... its hard to chose

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 19 2003, 06:54 PM
Definitely the "Girls?!" thread :)

Too bad 3/4 of the pictures don't come up anymore, oh yeah 56kers, your modem will implode if you try to open it.

Wow, just try to find the Girls thread--your search options really blow now, Brian. Change it!

its called "chicks"
and the search engine is now full text.

learn to use boolean expressons, and its tits.

New entry ---> Loco Honkey's epiphany!!!

Good shit hope it saves peoples lives!

Back