vote for arnold?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 9 2003, 11:54 PM
i just don't think he should be governor. then again... i don't vote so i guess it doesn't matter much. haha. if i were governer of california i'd most likely just dick around. i mean... shit... government money. nice. haha.

whatever. doesn't matter to me really... just bored. sorry.

I hope that when you say "I don't vote" it is because you are too young to vote because voting does matter and it should matter to you. even if you just talk to someone you respect and agree with most of their ideas and vote for who they vote for it is better than not voting

I live in MN and when Ventura was voted in I was 17 and pissed because I wasn't able to vote against him. but what is worse is the dickhead we ended up with now

as far as arnold goes, I think he would probably do an allright job... but I'm not from cali and I don't know many people that are so I really don't care. the only benefit I would get from it would be all the jokes made about him for the next few years after he got elected

we had a very heated debate.. first off, arnold is a good canidate for governor because he's married to a Kennedy friggin for good sakes... even though they represent two different parties, im willing to risk my nuts shes been helping him on how to campaign and given him ideas.. even though hes a republician, he pushes for stuff that republicians dont really much.. like a better educational system.. second, he always has some very nice ideas.. hes saying that he'd get rid of the double taxtation vechile reg. fees and plans to make for the states deficit elsewhere.. hes going to cut works comp in half because thats whats killing californias economy... every damn employer is scared shitless because of the insurance fees for workers comp.. for every 100 you pay an work, you give 60 to the insurance company.... the rates are so fucking high because got damn people suing for 1,000,000 dollars because of a little burn at ur local McDs.. the only people that are getting rich are the lawyers and gray davis.. he passed a bill that doubled works comp because he got paid shit loads to do so by lawyers and his 'supporters.' work comps good if its used property, but its not.. it would cost 1/4 of what it would cost right now to cover an employee and his entire family's med bills.. from dental to heart surgery.. i kno i would be emisenly happy if i worked at taco bell and got full health benefits than have works comp that id probably wont ever see unless i fraud.. and of course you can sign a contract to get works comp on the side for a certain amount of fees.. anyway, i think arnold is a good canidate.. those who can vote, should vote because if you dont, you have no right to say "insert politican" sucks even though you didnt vote.. id vote, but im not a US Citizen, but soon hope too be.. = ) another note, ((thread jacking in progress)) who thinks giving illegal immirants driver's license is ridiculous???? I KNO I DO~!! i had to work my ass of to get my driver's license.. i had to retake my alien card photo and pay 300 bucks on top of the 180 drivers training just to get my licnese and drive to S.F. *about 3hrs from here* and wait in line for 8 hours.. and now you're saying someone whose probably illiterate is gonna get their license for free??? alas, thats why its so great to be in america............

Back