Vote for my new helmet....

Which helmet should I get?

• Majestic

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Wraith

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Love the first one.

I have a tommy gun in red.

thats an expensive helmet.

Yeah. Worth the money.

My roommate has a 9 star in black, and my buddy I ride with and have his R6 in my garage has a wraith in blue. Best helmet to put on your noggin.

Guessing a quick google search should give you some answers on that.

I do have to say I'm 100% happy with my RF900 but from what I've read Arai edges out Shoe-i in comfort, of course comfort is in the head of the beholder...

I've tried on Shoeis and Arais, and I like my Shoei better...just my personal opinion. I absolutely LOVE my RF1000.

You can hear horns and sirens with earplugs in?
Yeah, you can actually hear everything around you a lot better...the earplugs get rid of a lot of the wind noise that you get...

I've tried on Shoeis and Arais, and I like my Shoei better...just my personal opinion. I absolutely LOVE my RF1000.

Yeah, you can actually hear everything around you a lot better...the earplugs get rid of a lot of the wind noise that you get...

I can't believe how loud my bike is, I left my earplugs out and rode from one end of a shopping center to the other, and holy hell its loud!!!! Just as loud as my Z lol.

what if you wear glasses?? who makes something that can accomidate glasses. I mean, the only helemt i've worn was a HJC and it felt as if they were bending the arms of my glasses.

my shoei fit over my glasses with no problem
i know a few people with glasses that have no problems
just go to the local bike shop and try a bunch of helmets on

what if you wear glasses?? who makes something that can accomidate glasses. I mean, the only helemt i've worn was a HJC and it felt as if they were bending the arms of my glasses.

I wear glasses (shades) every time I ride, you put the helmet on and slip the glasses in.
I know a lot of people that wear glasses, I've never heard of it being a problem.... well as long as you're not wearing those giant Asian glasses.

Update:
Got my majestic last night. Its sick as hell. A little bit more silver than gray, but it's a nice ass helmet. beats the shit out of my old scorpion. now i just need a new jacket.

Good buy.

Today I took mine on the freeway for the first time for a continuous stream of 80mph head winds, and well it was nice. Channeled well, and wasn't too loud with plugs. The vents help a lot, as it got too cold as I was riding in my helmet.

Back