Votes: 0 0.0%
  • subby STi

• nissan skyline R33 GTS-T

• bmw 330

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And you should be beating them, they make 250 stock.

B, that S4 on ebay is pimp and with 600 dollars you can be putting down over 300 whp with one mod. I say get it. :thumbsup:

B i would have to go with the 330xi its a really sweet car, my neighbor had a 2002 and i drove it a few times. Its got some nut to it with 225hp....you don't need to do anything to it for looks cause its a really sweet looking car already...gas is about 20mpg city 27/hwy..thats pretty good..plus...well...its a fuggin beamer dude..you'll pimp mad ladies with that car, not so much with the EVO....or even the skyline(how many ladies know anything about the skyline)..Just my 2 cents

i think im getting the S4...

bmw is impressing me less and less lately.

well, the ones i can afford anyway.

I have never really liked BMW's The early 90's M3 is an imressive and pretty good looking car but since then I haven't really liked anything that they have put out. The S4 is a very comfortable car that is relatively quick and handles pretty well. I worked with a guy that owned one and put a little money into it. With an aftermarket computer he was able to make a ton of power over stock. If you want a luxury car, go with the S4. Otherwise I say STi.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 15 2004, 09:45 AM
I have never really liked BMW's The early 90's M3 is an imressive and pretty good looking car but since then I haven't really liked anything that they have put out. The S4 is a very comfortable car that is relatively quick and handles pretty well. I worked with a guy that owned one and put a little money into it. With an aftermarket computer he was able to make a ton of power over stock. If you want a luxury car, go with the S4. Otherwise I say STi.

Thats the one mod I was talking about :D APR chip There are other companies too like GIAC but I dont know their site off the top of my head.

Ive never been a big fan of porsches either, I dont think Id ever buy one.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2004, 08:38 AM
bmw is impressing me less and less lately.

How can you forget that BMW drivers get laid the most? The ultimate driving machine might just be what you need to end that dry-spell of yours, B :lol:

:lol: :lol:

wait- B would never sleep with a girl just cause they liked his car, his standards are too high, remember?

eactly.

if i show up in a 1972 gremlin, i want the girl to like me for me. not for my money, what i drive, or how i look.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2004, 11:38 PM
eactly.

if i show up in a 1972 gremlin, i want the girl to like me for me. not for my money, what i drive, or how i look.

hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
<Breathe>

Whew... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

How about the moment YOU don't fall all over a girl for how she looks, and what SHE offers, then we can talk about them treating you the same.

Man, that was funny.

-> Steve

granted- inital attraction is key to me.... but it lasts for all of 5 min before i can't stand the girl anymore.

but if shes cute, and then has a personality to boot, i want it.

s4 like i said the last time you made a post about this. friend has one with minor mods that flys plus the comfort is awesome.

get a used forrester and call it a day.......stationwagon baby.

seriously I would go with the Evo,

if you can save up some more shells for possibly a M3..........

Get the S4 my parents had and '01 S4, it was one of the best cars I have ever driven that was meant to be a daily driver. I believe it had a 2.7l twin turbo motor, regardless it was fast great in the snow when we went on skiiing trips, and best of all it was bright yellow and chicks dug the car :p . The seats in that car are super comfy and there was a lot of leg room. The 6 speed transmission is probably one of the smoothest shifting transmissions out there. I cannot recommend this car highly enough, in the 45,00 miles my parents owned it there were no major problems or malfunctions, all we did was change the oil and that was it.

i voted for the sti. i drove one when my buddy sold his house and left his girlfriend to get it. she was a bitch though. anyways i'm in love now. but it seems like a wiser thing to do to buy a wrx, then a boost controller, and some extra shit, and you won't be watched by the cops as much, and not many people will look for your leg to hump but your car will be bad. but it's up to you.

seems like the skyline is a little far off.

that's what my plan is for when i grow up

Back