Voucher for this Company?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

This Body Kit

I had a friend who bought a body kit off ebay, didnt even come close to fitting and they wouldn't refund him. Now this body kit says it will fit or replacement guaranteed, anybody ever buy this body kit?

just buy it and buy the paypal money back option while checking out [in yellow] through paypal. thats you best bet if youre set on getting it

well i'm pretty much debating whether i want to buy a rebuild kit and turbo set up with my income tax, or a body kit

i find it almost pointless to put that body kit on my crx when it only has 90hp, but i have a lot of shit wrong with the body on my crx and that would pretty much get rid of it all

so i'm at a [insert the f---in word i'm lookin for here]...... (I think i'm thinking of standoff)

do u have another 2-3000 to spend to get all that stuff u talked about that was wrong with the body and the fitting of the kit and paintwork? cause if u dont i would advise doing the turbo thing and pick away at the bodywork

Quoted post[/post]]
do u have another 2-3000 to spend to get all that stuff u talked about that was wrong with the body and the fitting of the kit and paintwork? cause if u dont i would advise doing the turbo thing and pick away at the bodywork

well, the crx is just a beater i bought for gas mileage. Honestly i'm more of an american muscle guy (own a camaro). But the more research I did the more I want to use my camaro as the daily driver (only work 10 miles away from home) and turn the crx into a project. The initial plans was to get the crx for gas mileage, and turbo the camaro.... now i think i did a 180 flip...

the body on the crx is in decent shape, i repaired the quarterpanel rust (i have my own little "basement garage repair shop" with a welder and air compressor for sanding/painting and I know how to paint) and under the body there is virtually no floor rust. Buying this body kit would replace almost every component on the body of the car. So I wouldn't need to really repair any of the body because the body kit replaces it. I would just get the parts, make sure they fit, and if i liked what i saw paint it and put them on. The interior is getting gutted all I need to replace is the seats and dash which is cheap....

I'm getting 1500 from the income tax, minus 1250 if i bought the body kit (add shipping).... leaves me 250 for paint, which isn't a lot so it would have to get painted a few weeks down the road.

If i bought the rebuild the car would look like a big pile of horse shit, but smoke anything around..... so its either I pull a sleeper crx (big time sleeper) or make a typical ricer.... a body kit, a loud exhaust, and a SLOW CAR

Screw the kit, clean up the car yourself, maybe even add a little jdm bling but keep it clean & simple. Swap the engine & turbo or just swap the engine. I gurantee you will be 10x happier. Thats my vote. Upload some pics when your done :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
an ebay kit is just that an ebay kit crap

very good point but the company does say (one of the few i've ever seen) guaranteed fitment or replacement.... i mean companys cant just put that if it isn't true.... as long as you dont sand or paint it if you fit it first and it doesnt fit, you can probably sue them if they dont replace it because they guarantee fitment

Spend your money on an OBD0 B16 and drop it into your CRX.

am actually lookin into a 99 accord right now.... pretty nice 110k miles, 5spd, 2.3vtec...

looks pretty good, but if i cant get the dealer to sell it to me for book value (5300, he wants 7000) then i'm not buying it

Back