1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vss wiring issue

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Dark91zc, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Dark91zc

Dark91zc Senior Member

ok this is what i have done i put a 99-00 ex gauge cluster in my 91 hatch. ok now i got a 99 teggy vss top and a 97 del sol gear housing that goes in to the tranny. now hear is my issue i wired the vss like so power signal and ground now here are the wire colors i have yellow with black stripe as power yellow with white stripe for signal and black for ground. i wired it up that way and it is not working. but i am wondering if i wired the signal wrong but electrical is constant. this is how i wired the signal cluster to ecu to vss. or does it have to be different?? Estorvito read that the wire colors are this IGNITION=black/yellow GROUND=black VSS OUT=blue/white but i ran the switched poer to b4 on the ecu. i might just run it off the radio ign. i just need to get my speedo working lol

2. dem134

dem134 Member

could you post some pics of the cluster in your car

M

3. Dark91zc

Dark91zc Senior Member

[​IMG][​IMG] i just have to get it to stay in place. the heat keeps melting thwe velcro glue :(

4. Dark91zc

Dark91zc Senior Member

i got it working lol :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted