VTEC Controller? Just VTEC Control

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey everyone I am taking of my vtec controller, but unfortutely.. I bought a ECU off ebay that was rechipped with JUN Spec.. something like 9900 redline and the vtec cross over at 5700! I bought it from paulecu and i love it! but if i take off the vtec controller I wont have control of the switch over! 5700 is to high for this motor on the vtec controller i had it at 5,000! Is there a way i can just hook up the vafc to control the vtec engagements! no fuel change or throttle control and what not... please help

right but is there a way without hooking up the other suff? I.E psi, and what not? im thinking just the power and ground wires.. the rpm, and vtec

the point is.. im sick of all the wires and i dont use half of the functions anyways! n/m forget this post! this board blows

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Dec 23 2003, 01:30 AM
the point is.. im sick of all the wires and i dont use half of the functions anyways! n/m forget this post! this board blows

Then leave and dont post worthless questions. HS would be a lot better off without you assclown. I get annoyed with you and all your goddamn exclaimation points, your like a kid with ADHD on speed.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Dec 23 2003, 12:30 AM

You're screwed. whats with all the exclamation marks! they make you sound excited all the time! it's annoying!

Originally posted by xyswany+Dec 23 2003, 12:34 AM-->
Accordturbo94
@Dec 23 2003, 01:30 AM

Then leave and dont post worthless questions. HS would be a lot better off without you assclown. I get annoyed with you and all your goddamn exclaimation points, your like a kid with ADHD on speed.

hmm thats funny!!! I do have ADD!!!! midwest hybrid? Have you seen you website? nice motor swaps.. real professonal! ass klown that would be u!!! Have a nice christmas!!!

why would you be bothered by the wires if they are under the carpet???

here you go:

cut all the fucking wires out that you dont use.

just leave the necessary wires to get the thing running and to adjust the ViTECk crossover yO.

i'd tell you exactly what to do, but you caught an attitude.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 23 2003, 02:06 AM
here you go:

cut all the fucking wires out that you dont use.

just leave the necessary wires to get the thing running and to adjust the ViTECk crossover yO.

i'd tell you exactly what to do, but you caught an attitude.

Thanks but Im just going to contact the gentleman I bought it from and have him chip it with a diffrent vtec cross over! thanks for those who tryed!

Back