1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vtec-e???

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by PhyRe, Apr 23, 2004.

1. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

is there a hatchback that is sportin a vtec-e. cuz my dad is a bass player and he has a 90 gs teg. he loves the great gas milage he gets and he can fit all of his shit into the back cuz its a hatch. but its gettin old, its got 230 thou on it so hes lookin for something new. well newer . any one got any thoughts

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

yeah but why in hell would you want one? shit can barely get out of its own way.

civic hb vx has the vtec e

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

because his dad wants something that gets good gas milage but can still carry around all his bass equipment

here it is again incase you missed it

with that said
    maybe look into a 5th gen Si hatch.... still gets very good milage and is pretty fun to drive

i was getting 30mpg around town and 40mpg on the highway with my D16Z6 (del sol Si) it was bone stock other than ripping off the intake resonator and putting in a K&N filter

4. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

you think i could find one in the 3g range? cuz thats where hes lookin or maybe i should just see if i can grab up another teg anyone sellin?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted