Vtec Go Poop On Me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Ok, I dont know what is wrong wit(96 Accord EX)h my car but it is annoying, sometimes when I start out and kinda get on it, the motor will rev up extremly slow,until about 4,500 RPMs then it kicks in.Sometimes it almsot wants to die when I punch it, and it usually only does it in 1st gear. My VTEC has never kicked on this way, normally since it is stock its just a gradual thing that you can barely feel. I dunno, its time for an oil change, but I dont think it would cause this prob. Any help on what this could include would be much appreciated.

is your oil low? Oil pressure is what ativates VTEC so if you have very low oil, it is not going to go on.

Are you throwing any CELs?

Fuck the problem, im takin out a loan for and H22. 11.0 Compresion, 220 hp.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stock F22b

VTEC is fixed, I got my oil changed,
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :whatafucktard:
it is fixy now, but i still want my swap :angry: :( i cant take a loan out, that means i have to save for 4-6 months.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jun 22 2003, 10:05 PM
VTEC is fixed, I got my oil changed,
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :whatafucktard:
it is fixy now, but i still want my swap :angry: :( i cant take a loan out, that means i have to save for 4-6 months.

Doing that since christmas and from christmas to april, that job payed like shit. Now that I am selling my body, the money is starting to come in. ;)

haha you quoted me and called yourself a Fucktard..... Sorry, its kinda funny.....

Back