Vtec Jetta?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TDaddy

We spotted this on our way to work on our swap this past saturday.

s40563287c5c2e.jpg

i used to have some pictures of a nissan pickup w/ a vtec emblem on it... :unsure: guy was rollin around like he was hard stuff.....

Originally posted by ChrisSiR@Mar 15 2004, 09:56 PM
i used to have some pictures of a nissan pickup w/ a vtec emblem on it... :unsure: guy was rollin around like he was hard stuff.....

Funny... Mine's just going to have a "2.4T" emblem from one of the newer Volvos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ChrisSiR@Mar 15 2004, 06:56 PM

That reminds me of this guy I see around town. He has a chevy lumina 4 door 97-ish with green tint on the windows, huge APC fast and furious spoiler and white rims. That fool also thinks he is hardcore.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Mar 17 2004, 12:02 PM-->
@Mar 15 2004, 06:56 PM

That reminds me of this guy I see around town. He has a chevy lumina 4 door 97-ish with green tint on the windows, huge APC fast and furious spoiler and white rims. That fool also thinks he is hardcore.

I've posted this here like 9000 times but all this talk about mis-badged cars reminded me of this Chevy Cavalier near my house:

Cavalier1.jpg

Cavalier2.jpg

CavalierAuto.jpg

Originally posted by rushcrx@Mar 17 2004, 07:17 PM
gotta love those cavavette :thumbsup: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Also known as the Piece of Shit, in certain automotive circles.

I hate neons. There are a ton. As a matter of fact, my friend Joel ()ef9civicgen got his 89 DX turned to B16 Powered Civic back last night. We were at a stop sign and this ricer Neon pull out directly in front of us, staring us down the entire time. any how this particular neon Ive seen many times, with it's Dual 3" tips that are an amazing 12" long, like those found on Domestics such as old school chargers and shit. Anyway, Ill try to snap some pictures if I ever see it.

Back